Page 703 of 734 FirstFirst ... 203603653693701702703704705713 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,030 of 7338

Thread: Funko Bobble Heads

Has the Walgreens Han made it out yet? Or the Corellia Stormtrooper from Previews?
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDumbWookiee View Post
    Has the Walgreens Han made it out yet? Or the Corellia Stormtrooper from Previews?

I haven't heard anything about either.

It has indeed been quiet here lately. Just bought Qi’Ra at Gamestop. They’re offering 30% off any Solo merchandise (which prices the Pop right below $8.99 without tax) as well as buy one action figure (any genre), get the second one half off.
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE) & Asajj vs. Anakin Diorama (EE)

I need to get the commons for Solo and what I need to finish TLJ and Rogue One. Good thing about Star Wars pops is they don’t SOAR in value unless you decide to release it at NYCC and not make it a shared exclusive.
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Anyone needing the FYE exclusive Dyrden Voss with multiple scars? One of the FYE stores near me has a bunch in stock. I can easily go pick any up. Price total would be $15 for the Pop + tax + shipping. So, say about $25.

I got one today for me and one for Hail_Lord_Helmet, for we both just got the one with less scars.

Just holler if you are in need.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Which box is it? On release day mine had the Pop with scars but image on the box with no scars.

Quote Originally Posted by Pqweeduk View Post
    Which box is it? On release day mine had the Pop with scars but image on the box with no scars.
    The box has the no scars/minimal scars picture, which I'm assuming to be an error box. But the Pop definitely has multiple scars.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    The box has the no scars/minimal scars picture, which I'm assuming to be an error box. But the Pop definitely has multiple scars.

Sounds like the one I got.

I saw a bunch of the scarred ones at my FYE as well. I figured I'll wait to see if they get marked down at some point before considering an upgrade.

Anyone find the new wave of last jedi commons yet? I want the Fox and the new Luke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 703 of 734 FirstFirst ... 203603653693701702703704705713 ... LastLast