Page 668 of 779 FirstFirst ... 168568618658666667668669670678718768 ... LastLast
Results 6,671 to 6,680 of 7789

Thread: Funko Bobble Heads

  1. #6671
    No Porgin' luck yesterday. Will cross my fingers for online. What's the street date for Solo?
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

  2. #6672
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDumbWookiee View Post
    What's the street date for Solo?
    It's tomorrow.

  3. #6673
    Day 2 of Jumbo Porg hunting season. Nabbed me a ripe big one. Luckily the Target that opened earliest had it in stock. 7 people lined up at the door, but 4 went looking for Hot Wheels and 3 left with Porgs. I have no idea how many they had in stock.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

    The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

  4. #6674
    I'm also glad that Hot Topic Hot Cash coincides with Solo Pop release. I have two Hot Cash codes to use.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

    The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

  5. #6675
    Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    Day 2 of Jumbo Porg hunting season. Nabbed me a ripe big one. Luckily the Target that opened earliest had it in stock. 7 people lined up at the door, but 4 went looking for Hot Wheels and 3 left with Porgs. I have no idea how many they had in stock.
    Congrats on the Porg score. I'm still in disbelief how smooth it went for me yesterday. Other than the occasional limited comic-con pop this was easily one of my most wanted.

  6. #6676
    Lol and Ant’s luck rubbed off on me too! Second store I hit that said they had them on brickseek had it. MEGAPORG is home!
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

  7. #6677
    Quote Originally Posted by starwarsisgood View Post
    It's tomorrow.
    Are we sure on this? Everything I've seen says merch comes out on "Wookiee Weekend", which starts the 20th...
    Collector of LEGO, Funko Pop!, and other ephemera.

  8. #6678
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDumbWookiee View Post
    Are we sure on this? Everything I've seen says merch comes out on "Wookiee Weekend", which starts the 20th...
    Most of the major Solo releases for Hasbro, Lego, Funko, etc... were moved up to the 13th. Press release came out the beginning of this week.
    Last edited by Pqweeduk; 04-12-2018 at 12:43 PM.

  9. #6679
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDumbWookiee View Post
    Are we sure on this? Everything I've seen says merch comes out on "Wookiee Weekend", which starts the 20th...
    According to HTNerdette of HotTopic on Periscope, she mentions the Solo Pops are releasing 4/13.

    Here's a link to the video. The Solo Pops begin around the 8 min mark.

    https://www.pscp.tv/HotTopic/1lDxLakLqjzKm
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

    The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

  10. #6680
    Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    According to HTNerdette of HotTopic on Periscope, she mentions the Solo Pops are releasing 4/13.

    Here's a link to the video. The Solo Pops begin around the 8 min mark.

    https://www.pscp.tv/HotTopic/1lDxLakLqjzKm
    So does that mean a very late night tonight for the exclusives?

Page 668 of 779 FirstFirst ... 168568618658666667668669670678718768 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •