Page 3 of 768 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Funko Bobble Heads

Re: Funko Bobble Heads

edited, posted in wrong thread.
    Justin

Former screen name GenoRules

Funko Pop Vinyl Star Wars Bobble-heads

Honestly, I don't really collect modern stuff, but as a Leia focus collector, I could not resist the cuteness of this!
    Last edited by BruceW; 01-04-2012 at 02:37 AM.

These things are adorable. I've avoided picking any up so far, though.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

I have the Gamorrean and it's pretty cute. I don't like Bobbleheads in general but these seem more like urban vinyl style figures.

I have Vader, Yoda, and Chewie. It's cool that these can removed from the bases and can stand like action figures, without articulation. I've avoided the recent ROTJ Luke and Boba Fett due to price and focus.

these are amazing! I am gonna have to get one. I'm thinking Yoda would look awesome in between Quagmire and Jesus bobbles.

I have all of series 1, plus Boba Fett from series 2. I wasn't planning on buying these, but after getting several as a gift, and picking up the rest for 5 bucks each, I couldn't resist. I'm a sucker for cute SW items...
    Trade Feedback
    WANTED: 2013 Big G Cereal Pens: Darth Vader and Anakin

They're all cute, but in keeping with my focus, I only have the Vader.
    Ariel Echevarria
    ariel-view.com

I have the Chewy.... I think it is really cool!!!!

I think these look weird BUT I'm not opposed to buying things that are different, it'd have to be a Stormtrooper or Darth Vader though if I were to buy something like this.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Page 3 of 768 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast