Page 2 of 772 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Funko Bobble Heads

Re: Funko Bobble Heads

Ive gotten about four of the chrome ones--all have come in random shipments from EE-- although I forget which ones have them.
    Quote Originally Posted by RhyYees
    ..Rancor from the Force Unleashed. Yes, it's painted blue, so arguably it's a Separatist weapon. Besides, think of it. Rancor Cavalry. Yeah, you're pretty much [censored].

anyone seen the jawa bobble yet?
    WANT: Attakus Han Carb, Salacious w/ Pipe,and Jabba

www.TIMPROCTORART.COM

Multiple times at multiple targets starting about a month ago.

What sucks is I never thought this line would go to retail places like target and I preordered everything at EE-- for an extra 3.00 a piece.

Although I did receive an email credit for 3.00 with the most recent shipment-- guess they didnt think Target would carry them either.
    Quote Originally Posted by RhyYees
    ..Rancor from the Force Unleashed. Yes, it's painted blue, so arguably it's a Separatist weapon. Besides, think of it. Rancor Cavalry. Yeah, you're pretty much [censored].

Quote Originally Posted by TK333
    anyone seen the jawa bobble yet?
    Daily

Actually, found it a little over a month ago at Target. That one seemed to go pretty quick.

does it look good in person?
    WANT: Attakus Han Carb, Salacious w/ Pipe,and Jabba

www.TIMPROCTORART.COM

I picked up the Jawa about a week ago (it's the only bobble-head I'll be getting) and like it. It'll be only the second statue to reside in my home office, along with GG's Clone Wars Yoda maquette. I can try and get some pictures, though it may take a few days.
    "Don't let your pursuit of trinkets cloud your reality."
    My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by TK333
    does it look good in person?
    This is probably one of the better looking bobbleheads from Funko. I have noticed over the past week that Target has been getting this one in stock again.

I just saw another one I like on EE, ESB Kneeling Vader . I'll be getting this one for sure. I keep entertaining the idea of really getting into these but I've been able to keep away mostly. So far I only have Boba Fett.

Anyone have the 12" Boba bank?

I picked him up along with vader in the tie fighter. And my Boba leans foward big time. Anyone elses like that?

austin
    You see this is all I think about. Sleeping with a giant. It's my life's ambition.- George Costanza

Page 2 of 772 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast