Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LEGO AFOLs At CE

Re: LEGO AFOLs At CE

We could even dress up for the occasion.

-Nick

LOL, very funny.

I like the idea of a lego building competitions, I seem to remember the UCS star destroyer one from some time ago being reported and thinking to myself that would be fun to take part in. Smaller sets would be better.
    Twitter: @JamesREllerby
    Trading Card and Astrodroid (3.75") collector

Having seen every Lego Star Wars item boxed on display at the Leicester Space Centre Star Wars weekend, it makes up a truly impressive sight indeed

Got the Brickas people to show off Mos Eisley Space Port as it is truly amzing to see
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by threedarths
    Having seen every Lego Star Wars item boxed on display at the Leicester Space Centre Star Wars weekend, it makes up a truly impressive sight indeed

Got the Brickas people to show off Mos Eisley Space Port as it is truly amzing to see
    Nick
    Gawd Dang!!!

I think building a 3D comic strip of each movie would be cool, each frame using a main point or scene from the film, but for all 6 movies. That would be very cool and incorporate all the sets too - although that is admitedly a hell of a lot of work and probably would have needed starting last December to start

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12