Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: C4 - Celebration Europe Figure/Coin Exchange

Re: C4 - Celebration Europe Figure/Coin Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by JR2D2
    Good idea for thread, I am looking for 2 of each of the C4 McQuarrie exclusives.

I should be able to pick up a spare McQuarrie c3po/r2d2 at CE plus any other exclusive figures that come up between now and then.
    I'll trade with you, JR. I'll send you a PM...
    Trade Feedback
    WANTED: 2013 Big G Cereal Pens: Darth Vader and Anakin

put me down for a C4 for CE swap as well. if/when any of these trades start to take place.

I think it would be fair to trade when all parties have the items and can ship at the same time. No one has sent me a message regarding a trade... to reiterate.. I have a set of the C4 exclusive McLuke and McDroids paid for... Looking to trade for the CE exclusives of the same fig.

Please pm me as I never know when someone will jump on this post.

Thanks to the folks who contacted me about an exchange. I have addressed each one indivually in order of recept, we will have to see how many spare CE exclusives I can get.

As I want 2 of each for myself and CE only be 3 days compared to the 4 days of C4 it could be tricky to work trades out but as many have mentioned, limits on figures don't neccesasrily mean they are limited to one per day (or what ever the limits are). I will get as many as possible for trading.
    Twitter: @JamesREllerby
    Trading Card and Astrodroid (3.75") collector

I am attending both shows and planned on getting the max # of exclusives from each show. I'd be more than happy to work something out to exchange for CE merchandise/exclusives.
    Star Wars is forever!

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dougmlocke

Same here. Looking to get a CE version of these as well!

I have the CIV set that I would like to trade for the CE set (Droids and Luke). Please PM me if you would like to trade.

Thanks!

Did the C4 lke and droid packs all come in the plastic casing. I would be willing to swap with someone when i pick up some CE packs but like everyone else i do want them in absolute mint condition

I also have one each of the Droids and Luke figures and I also have an extra Hasbro Convention Exclusive coin I'd like to trade for all three Celebration IV Europe items.

If anyone is interested, please PM me.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_c00per
    Did the C4 lke and droid packs all come in the plastic casing. I would be willing to swap with someone when i pick up some CE packs but like everyone else i do want them in absolute mint condition
    Yes, they are packaged in plastic cases (the ones sold on hts.com). The McDroids actually have two card backs - one the standard McQuarrie back and the other is the CIV back that has been inserted behind. They are all tape sealed.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast