Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: C4 - Celebration Europe Figure/Coin Exchange

C4 - Celebration Europe Figure/Coin Exchange

I hope I'm not the only person that thinks this thread is a good idea. i am going to C4, but not Celebration Europe. For those of us who collect the TAC action figures and plan on purchasing the exclusive Droids figures or Luke figure, there are different coins at CIV and Celebration Europe. I think it would be a good idea to have a figure trading, or coin trading area so us collectors can trade with fellow collectors going to one Celebration, but not the other? So, if anyone is willing to trade Europe coins (or sealed figures with the coins) please post it here. I would prefer to trade figures, but I'm willing to trade a coin. I won't open more than one figure though, but I'm sure some of my friends will be willing to as well...

All right, enough of my rambling! Let the list begin!
    Trade Feedback
    WANTED: 2013 Big G Cereal Pens: Darth Vader and Anakin

Re: C4 - Celebration Europe Figure/Coin Exchange

I was checking to see if anyone had started a thread about this yet and here it is.

I'll be going to Celebration IV and picking up as many of the Droids and Luke figures as they allow.

I would be very happy to trade someone a mint carded Celebration IV C-3P0 & R2-D2 and a Celebration IV Luke Skywalker figure for a mint carded Celebration Europe C-3P0 & R2-D2 and Celebration Europe Luke Skywalker figure. Star cases included both ways of course.

I can't think of a more straight up fair trade. Let me know if you are interested and thank you in advance.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

This is a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by JGordon24
    I was checking to see if anyone had started a thread about this yet and here it is.

I thought there'd be a larger response to this, but maybe as we get closer to the conventions there will be. Of course, C4 happens sooner than Celebration Europe. I'm sure there will be plenty of people willing to trade with us... As for trade references, good Ebay feedback would be sufficient for me...
    Trade Feedback
    WANTED: 2013 Big G Cereal Pens: Darth Vader and Anakin

Quote Originally Posted by kenbenobi
    Quote Originally Posted by JGordon24

I thought there'd be a larger response to this, but maybe as we get closer to the conventions there will be. Of course, C4 happens sooner than Celebration Europe. I'm sure there will be plenty of people willing to trade with us... As for trade references, good Ebay feedback would be sufficient for me...
    Yeah, I think you are correct. I'm sure they'll be plenty of collectors wanting both versions, so in a few weeks, it'll pick up.

As far as feedback goes, I've got a bunch on here and I've also got eBay feedback as well for anyone wondering.

I am going to both shows, but would be willing to trade figures for a San Diego Comic Con figure this year. (Hasbro usually has one).
    C. Perry

Just bumping this for those that didn't have a chance to read it yet.

Hey fellas. I have a set of C4 McQuarrie exclusives (3PO/R2 & Luke)and I would like to set up a trade for the CE versions. Anyone interested? Send a pm please!

Thanks
    Derek

Good idea for thread, I am looking for 2 of each of the C4 McQuarrie exclusives.

I should be able to pick up a spare McQuarrie c3po/r2d2 at CE plus any other exclusive figures that come up between now and then.
    Twitter: @JamesREllerby
    Trading Card and Astrodroid (3.75") collector

ANyone wanna swap? I know its a tad early but Id like to get something set up... LMK ok?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast