Page 378 of 378 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378
Results 3,771 to 3,779 of 3779

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Transformers Edition

picked up War on Cybertron mini cons Ravage and Lazerbeak, Autobot Rescue Patrol and the reissues of Gears and Warpath while on Lunch
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    Been finding wave 2 of the G1 mini bots Warpath and Gears at a few Walmart’s in my area.
    Is it just the 2 new releases for wave 2? I found them, but was wondering if there were any others that I missed?
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Picked up SS Optimius Prime (Bumblebee)

I recently picked up SS #38 Optimus Prime. Such a fantastic design.

Picked up the WM G1 Warpath tonight. I wasn't aware they were doing him. He's on the shelf next to Bumblebee.

Last one for me was the Siege Ironhide during the Target sale. He's fantastic!

Just got the Ecto-1 exclusive in from Hasbro Pulse yesterday. Came as a surprise, as they never sent me a shipping notice, but glad to have it.

I have FINALLY gotten myself back into the Japanese G1 game!

Sorry... Spoke too soon. Long story, possibly cursed.
    Last edited by Your_Scoundrel; 08-18-2019 at 12:41 AM.
    Now selling the last of my Star Wars collection.
    PLEASE LOOK! My new one will not be this for my sanity's sake.

Haul from Walmart this morning:

"I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Page 378 of 378 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378