Page 375 of 375 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375
Results 3,741 to 3,745 of 3745

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Transformers Edition

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Still haven't seen the legion class characters. My guess is that it will sell out quickly due to the low price point.
    they are cool, very easy to transform like the rest of the Legion class, the volkswagon Bumblebee is the best of the lot in my opinion. Optimus is OK but very weird at the same time, Hot Rod is just a repaint of Barricade without the police lightbar)
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I saw the several Devastators, Starscreams, and Hot Rods at the Harrisburg IL WalMart last night. Since I ordered Hot Rod online about a month ago I picked up Devastator and Starscream. I thought Devy's box art looked very good but I was a little disappointed with Starscream. The packaging just seemed more flimsy that it was with the original. Overall, I'm still really happy we're getting G1-esque reissues. I look forward to finding the legion class and also looking forward to seeing what they decide to do with the next wave.

Just so I know I'm not crazy. I recall the original G1 Starscream toy didn't come with a Megatron gun right? This is something new to the G1 reissue, correct? I only was ever able to get Thundercracker as a kid since that was the only one they had at the toy store out of the 3 seekers available at the time.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Just so I know I'm not crazy. I recall the original G1 Starscream toy didn't come with a Megatron gun right? This is something new to the G1 reissue, correct? I only was ever able to get Thundercracker as a kid since that was the only one they had at the toy store out of the 3 seekers available at the time.
    I'm pretty sure you're right. I only remember the accessories being the fists and the missiles.

Got Walgreens exclusive PotP Wreck-Gar today

Page 375 of 375 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375