Page 369 of 376 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 3755

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Transformers Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Daigo_Bah View Post
    Yes sir! I have many KO Masterpieces and I swear, they are practically indistinguishable from the real version.
    Nice! I may go the KO route for Megatron then. I hoping the new release of the G1 toy look causes the prices on the last release to fall or other folks sell theirs off to get the new one.

This morning I picked up Blot, Cutthroat and Sinnertwin at Walmart

Got my Toys Alliance MAS-02 Megs in yesterday. Optimus Prime and the Joes now have some competition going up against Megatron and Cobra.

Ohhhh ... those are pretty!

Found more Elita-1s & a couple of Hun-Grrrs today at the same WM I found E-1 last week. Now, where in the pits of Polyhex are wave 2 & 3 the Prime Master figures?
    No shoes, no brain, no service!

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=852599 - Feedback Thread

Stumbled onto TLK deluxe Hot Rod at Ross for $8.99. I read about him showing up a little ways back, but I was under the impressive he had come and gone like a radar blip.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Yeah I found him a couple months ago at Ross too. I didn't collect TLK figures but because he was one of those end of the line and a store exclusive I figured why not. There are reports that Cogman has been found at Ross on the east coast too.

Over the past week I have picked up PotP Outback, Hun-gurrr and Rippersnapper. I can now combine Abominus!
    Last edited by LandoGriffin; 07-28-2018 at 02:35 PM.

I haven't posted here in a while, but I completed the POTP Dinobots. Been getting some bits and parts to go back and replace or repair childhood G1 figures. Spoiler for Sunstreaker, tail fins for seekers, Parts for Mirage. Also got the MP-O2 Soundwave a couple months back.

Tonight, I found the $10 "Value Deluxe" Transformers line at Family Dollar. Saw the first wave, and while Prime looked pretty good, I passed. (Will probably regret that later) Have ZERO interest in the Bumblebee, but I did buy the Grimlock. I have to say I am honestly quite surprised at how good it actually is. Very similar to the G1 transformation and has decent articulation.
    Last edited by DJ121; 07-28-2018 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    I haven't posted here in a while, but I completed the POTP Dinobots. Been getting some bits and parts to go back and replace or repair childhood G1 figures. Spoiler for Sunstreaker, tail fins for seekers, Parts for Mirage. Also got the MP-O2 Soundwave a couple months back.

Tonight, I found the $10 "Value Deluxe" Transformers line at Family Dollar. Saw the first wave, and while Prime looked pretty good, I passed. (Will probably regret that later) Have ZERO interest in the Bumblebee, but I did buy the Grimlock. I have to say I am honestly quite surprised at how good it actually is. Very similar to the G1 transformation and has decent articulation.
    nice stuff dj! i was collecting transformers before i got bit by the gi joe bug. ive managed a decent amount of transformers. mines a mix of modern and vintage though. im mostly hunting the characters i like;
    not conforming to a single toy line. i am focusing on combiner wars and potp though because combiners are fun. i was going to pass on bumblebee myself (thanks for the over kill bay) but i found a cheap titans return version so i got it.
    Last edited by Jadesfire133336b; 07-29-2018 at 05:04 AM.
    (hums cloud city music) doo do doot do, do dooo do doot do, doo do do do

Quote Originally Posted by crayfish View Post
    Got my Toys Alliance MAS-02 Megs in yesterday. Optimus Prime and the Joes now have some competition going up against Megatron and Cobra.

holy sh** those f***kers are BIG!
    i have that same baroness so i got a good idea on scale now damn!. i want that megatron
    (hums cloud city music) doo do doot do, do dooo do doot do, doo do do do

Lieutenant Commander

I'm still hunting for Hun-Gurrr in Indianapolis. I found him twice in February and didn't buy him. Never saw him again. Now he's astronomical in price on amazon and ebay. Brickseek shows nothing ever in stock for him. Target employees at 4 different stores in my area say, based on the DPCI I give, they won't be restocking him. And Hasbro Toy Shop has been out of stock for 5 months on him. I've got the rest of the terrorcons. Just like Twin Twist, I'm starting to give up hope I'll ever get this one.

Page 369 of 376 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371 ... LastLast