Page 3 of 378 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Transformers Edition

Re: Recent Acquisitions - Transformers Edition

2 nights ago, I got the 20th Anniv. Prime for the great retail price of $10. My clearance find of the century at Wallyworld.
    "Why don't we just go into lightspeed?" FB: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t923491/#post15376669

Picked up movie versions of Jazz and Bumblebee at a local Target while looking for the two Wave 2 TAC figures I still need.
    Acroyear

ΑΙΩΝΙΑ ΣΠΑΡΤΗ

Picked up most of the Deluxe Movie Transfomers at Target for my brother for his gradution present and also ordered the Transformers monopoly off hasbrotoyshop for $18 & change.

Ok I bought a few of them. I can always return them if I change my mind but I like the vehicle moods for the decepticons. The police car looks nice.

Does nay one have the DCPI # for the Transformers Movie figures?

I saw Swindle, Barricade, Bonecrusher, and Jazz (I think) at a local Target this morning. I didn't buy any of them, but they were there.

I'm holding a Bonecrusher now. It is sweet. the release date is supposed to be June 2 for this item, however since i work for the company that produced the REAL bonecrusher (aka Force Protection's Buffalo vehicle) i was able to sequester one free of charge ...

I work at the place where they produce the actual vehicle. It's quite amazing, and a very LARGE truck.

http://www.forceprotection.net

for those of you that don't know that bonecrusher is based, and looks almost perfectly like this mean machine.

It's ironic that in the film he's a Decepticon, while the true intention of our trucks is to save human lives.

Interesting. thought i'd share.

Gooooo Bonecrusher!!
    I'll be up on the veranda, seeing as you're up on the cross.

Picked up Blackout and Rachet. I wanted Blackout so got him for @0% off which was a bonus. I'll see how rachet is in the film before deciding if I'll keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT
    Picked up Blackout and Rachet. I wanted Blackout so got him for @0% off which was a bonus. I'll see how rachet is in the film before deciding if I'll keep him.
    Witch versions Voyager or deluxe?
    Could you post side by side pics?
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 3 of 378 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast