Page 2 of 378 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Transformers Edition

Re: Recent Acquisitions - Transformers Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfherder
    I picked up an Easter basket at Wal-Mart with a set of knock-off G1 Aerialbots in it. They include everything to make Superion and are only missing the ramp and the guns for the little guys. They really arent half bad! And they came with candy!
    From the same people I have found Defensor, Devastator, Bruticus, and an odd mishmash of half of Menasor and part of Computron. Also there is a pack that has super sized micromasters.

Also for a few years Kaybee has been releasing recolored micromaster gestalts that were previously unavailable in the U.S.
    When someone hands you a flyer, it's like they're saying here you throw this away. -Mitch Hedburg

Those knockoffs have been part of Easter packages for awhile now. I heard the quality is half way decent but I never really bothered to buy one. My only question is how come Takara doesn't release them?

That's cool. I didn't even know the combiner type Transformers were inside easter baskets.

This week's acquistions:

Classics Mirage, Cliffjumper and Ramjet..$5, Optimus...$10 and Devastator...$15 (Walmart)
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Woah, Devastator is already marked down to $15? I'll have to check Wal-Mart out tomorrow.

Depends on your Walmart. The three hauls I mentioned were from three separate stores. Depends on what each store want to purge first...but generally Classics is on its way out to make way for the movie toys.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Cool, thanks for the heads up. I have 3 Wal-Marts near me but the only one which has Devastator is the one that's most stubborn about putting stuff on clearance. But they did have around 30 or so last week and I'm sure they didn't sell much so it's worth a shot.

Alt Rumble & Ravage for $10 each.

Picked up that target exclusive 4 pack. Found it on the endcap with Order 66.
    "I don't want my life to imitate art, I want my life to be art." - Carrie Fisher
    Feedback

Did pick up the new classic reissue soundwave, not bad havent opened him up just yet but I might when I get bored.

Page 2 of 378 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast