Thread: One Man Star Wars Trilogy For Celebration Europe

One Man Star Wars Trilogy For Celebration Europe

I saw it at C3 and was amazed so this was jus announced on the Myspace Blog :

Announcement: One Man Star Wars Trilogy!
    Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities

Celebration Europe Update: One Man Star Wars Trilogy For Celebration Europe

Charlie Ross, the creator and performer of "The One Man Star Wars Trilogy," will be bringing his show to Star Wars Celebration Europe in July.

Fans of the Star Wars movies and fans of live theater can enjoy an exceptional treat each time the energetic Ross performs his show in the specially constructed 2000 seat theater in the main halls at Celebration Europe. The Canadian actor, who has appeared around the globe in his original productions of "The One Man Lord of the Rings" as well as his Star Wars show, is scheduled to delight audiences daily at London's ExCel Exhibition Center from Friday July 13th through Sunday, July 15th.

Ross, a long-time Star Wars fan himself, has been performing to rave reviews. Using no props, and no instruments except his versatile and talented voice, Ross performs everything from dialogue and music to sound effects and battle scenes. The result is a high-energy gambol through the original trilogy that fans will not soon forget.

Those who attend Star Wars Celebration Europe should not miss these performances, which are included with the price of admission, but only while seats are available in the theatre.

Show times will be announced closer to the show. Stay tuned to starwars.com and celebrationeurope.com for schedule updates

Re: One Man Star Wars Trilogy For Celebration Europe

He he, you beat me to it

Just posted on http://euro.rebelscum.com - the place to go for CE news

And I've just got off the phone with the CE organiser and he has let me in on many, many exciting details for the event.

Jeremy
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    He he, you beat me to it

And I've just got off the phone with the CE organiser and he has let me in on many, many exciting details for the event.

Jeremy
    Jeremy,

I think you must have hit "post" to early or lost connection to the internet!

You were about to tell us all about these exciting details you got from your phone call

Quote Originally Posted by SFBanks
    You were about to tell us all about these exciting details you got from your phone call
    Fat chance.

Jeremy

I'm just hoping that CE is not just a mirror image of CIV but an event that has it's own perks and special stuff that the US doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_c00per
    I'm just hoping that CE is not just a mirror image of CIV but an event that has it's own perks and special stuff that the US doesn't
    Me too. I would hope it would form it's own identity. (Still looking forward to CIV more though! lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_c00per
    It isn't and it will have. And that is the way LFL wants it to be.

Jeremy

That's good to hear

Re: One Man Star Wars Trilogy For Celebration Eur

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    He he, you beat me to it

Jeremy
    yeah i had a good chat with too last week,

some realy exciting projects in the pipeline for CE