Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: HappyNoodleBoy feedback

Re: Happy Noodle Boy\'s feedback

what is this number 5 now? Quick in person trade with Ricardo went just fine! Always a great and standup guy to work with! Friendly and good communication. Thanks!
    God's Kingdom-Transforming Lives
    FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1060138/
    2007 Scummy Awards Best Trader - Thanks RS!

High Admiral

Just had a quick and painless transaction with Ricardo. Enjoy the figs!!
    Always looking for rare or odd Boba Fett items and vintage Masters of the Universe

Just completed a great trade with Ricardo. Super great guy to deal with and would trade with again in a minute. Thanks

I also just completed a trade with Ricardo. Item was well packed and arrived really fast. Would most definately trade with him again. Thanks again Ricardo for the excellent trade.

Thanks for picking up one of my extra figures. Great guy!

Thanks, Woody
    I will not post specific store reports, too many lurkers read our thread and swoop in to haul off the bounty. If needed I will PM the regular guys in our group with details of new findings.

HappyNoodleBoy bought a couple of figures from me. Payment was quick, and he was very understanding about a mistake on my part. Can't go wrong with this guy!

First trade with Ricardo and couldn't be happier! Great communication, packing, and quick shipment. Looking forward to other trades!
    take a look at my Millennium Falcon project at: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1003955

This is my first trade with Ricardo...
    Super Fast payment..very smooth and easy transaction. I will deal with again.. Nice to know such a great Scummer!

best regards and God Bless,
    dave

jedidave37

I sold another figure to HappyNoodleBoy recently, and the deal was quick and easy.

Ricardo recently made a purchase with me, a great guy! He paid quickly and had good communication. Thanks!
    I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast