Page 3 of 204 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers - "Masterpiece Edition" Thread

Re: Transformers - \"Masterpiece Edition\" Thread

The one true Decepticon Leader returns. Can't wait. I feel right silly buying all these dragons, space jets, etc who dared call themselves by this name. LOL

Actually the TM2 Megs, which was a red dragon, was one of his best molds, IMO. That and his other 2 BW molds.

Size comparison shot of Megs and Prime.

Yeah the TM2 is one of the better ones, I was just joshin.

MP Meg continues to impress. Can't wait.

It's good to se they are the same height as they should be. I can not wait for this Megatron. Truly impressive!

Superb, the fact that they got him mostly accurate (his legs are thin but I understand why) is great, without a doubt the best Megatron released.

I'm just now trying to find a good place to buy it unmodded. What that basically means is that for this to be sold in the states, the company that sells it has to modify it with an orange cap to the barrel to distinguish it between a real gun and a toy. That's crap, so I have to find a place.

Still no word from BBTS on when they plan to ship theirs out, or the details of how it will be modded. I couldn't care less about the mod, I will remove the dumb orange cap when it comes anyway. Damn Democrats and their gun laws.

Now Takara REALLY needs to get on the stick and release a properly colored Starscream, no more of this seafoam green nonsense. Megs needs someone to smack around!

From what I understand, you can't remember the orange plug either at all or without damaging the barrell. That's what I thought. I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaPrime33
    I'm just now trying to find a good place to buy it unmodded. What that basically means is that for this to be sold in the states, the company that sells it has to modify it with an orange cap to the barrel to distinguish it between a real gun and a toy. That's crap, so I have to find a place.
    I am positive that many will show up on ebay unaltered. I am trying to do the same thing too.

Page 3 of 204 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast