Thread: Important Notes on This Forum

Important Notes on This Forum

Since the CTR Vintage forum will be an open discussion on all toy lines and could get messy really fast, we ask that you title your threads using either the company or toy line name like this:

HASBRO: G.I. Joe RAH

or

Pulsar: variation question

This will allow all readers to use the search function to find info within the forum as it grows.
    Serving the Star Wars Generation since 1996.
    http://www.rebelscum.com
    PT+TCW+RO+OT+TLJ=SW (Eff TFA. Seriously. Eff TFA)

Re: Important Notes on This Forum

Hi - sorry I didn't do this I've only just read this! But I'll do it in future. Thanks!

Firstly great idea for this forum!

Secondly, how is this forum linked with the RS ones and vice versa? I can't seem to find a way to navigate back and forth?
    Justin
    If you find a broken image link of mine in an old thread please PM me so I can fix it.

Really? This board is only a section of the rebelscum Forum, not unlike the Vintage Star Wars or Gentle Giant sections...
    Serving the Star Wars Generation since 1996.
    http://www.rebelscum.com
    PT+TCW+RO+OT+TLJ=SW (Eff TFA. Seriously. Eff TFA)

Ahhhh I see it now. Thanks!
    Justin
    If you find a broken image link of mine in an old thread please PM me so I can fix it.

Out of curiosity, is there any future intention of having a non sw classified section?
    When someone hands you a flyer, it's like they're saying here you throw this away. -Mitch Hedburg

Not sure where else to post this - so here goes.

Why is there only 1 page of threads in this forum? Given the archival nature of a lot of this info shouldn't the threads be visible even if there have been no posts for a few months? Seems like a lot of threads have fallen off.....
    Justin