Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - Movie Toys & Collectibles

Got a Diamond Select Vigo the Carpathian in the mail on Friday.

IT dancing Pennywise set from GameStop.

scored a huge box of the old Playmates Star Trek 5" figures at a yard sale over the weekend. still going through some of them. box contained the Generations Battle Damaged Enterprise as well as well as a few loose/random micro machines as well.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    scored a huge box of the old Playmates Star Trek 5" figures at a yard sale over the weekend. still going through some of them. box contained the Generations Battle Damaged Enterprise as well as well as a few loose/random micro machines as well.
    One of my all time favorite action figure lines. Playmates did a great job with that license for several years. It dropped off towards the end, and I would have liked some more Deep Space Nine characters, but overall, a fantastic line.

Iron Studios Doctor Strange (Infinity War)

Definitely a bit of an oldie, but I've always been a fan of Fritz from the 1931 Frankenstein, he being pretty much the gold standard of hunchbacked lab assistants. When I found out Sideshow had made him as a 12" figure (if a perpetually hunched over guy can be said to actually stand 12" tall), I knew I had to get him, so I nabbed one for a decent price ($37!) on eBay.

He comes with a stand, his knobby cane that he sometimes used, and the normal brain in a three-part jar that he was supposed to swipe from Dr. Waldman's classroom.

My one gripe is he looks less like Dwight Frye than he does a coked out Noah Antwiler a.k.a. Spoony.

Last edited by Kooshmeister; 09-27-2019 at 05:18 PM.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Iron Studios 1:10 Thor (Infinity War)

Iron Studios 1:10 Star-Lord (Infinity War)

Chronicle Collectibles The Lost World: Jurassic Park 1:1 Compsognathus

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516