Thread: Couple of questions relating to vintage star wars?

Couple of questions relating to vintage star wars?

1. If i buy replica DT lightsabers for my Darth and Ben figures and sell the original standard lightsabers would they be worth more with replica DTL's

2. Also what pack in catalog came with the cantina adventure set

Re: Couple of questions relating to vintage star wars?

Quote Originally Posted by Romba
    1. If i buy replica DT lightsabers for my Darth and Ben figures and sell the original standard lightsabers would they be worth more with replica DTL's

No they are not 'worth' more with repro sabers but there will be always be someone willing to pay over the odds for them. They look okay and i know most people cannot afford the real deal or won't ever see them for sale but imo serious loose collectors won't accomodate fakes in their collections.

To answer your second question, it's the catalog with the x-Wing on it, and the little pink box on the bottom. here's a link:
    pack-in catalog
    I had to edit my original answer, I just realized you were asking about the "adventure" set.
    -Mark
    Check out my latest work in progress@
    http://mortarheads.com/

I wouldn't encourage using repros just for resale purposes. But if you really wanted the fun of having a DT and can't afford an original, then definitely buy a repro.

Re: Couple of questions relating to vintage star w

thanks for your help with the catalog