Thread: Must Read If Starting A Thread Here

Re: Must Read If Starting A Thread Here

I also hate it. For example:

FS: MR Han Solo Blaster

and a few days go by and it sells then the title says:

Sold Please Lock

why can't it just say:

FS: MR Han Solo Blaster - SOLD

and keep the original post of price and all. It really helps knowing what the item value is and if you are looking to sell something you can search old threads to see what others have sold it for that way you get an idea on how much to sell it for. Please don't delete the info. It can be useful down the road.

yes, you guys all appear to have the gist of what I'm trying to accomplish.

MAF, I understand what you're saying, agree with it, and have a method to accomplish it as well.

What I'd like to see is for the original post not modifed in any way, other than to update prices and if an item is sold, mark it with a strikethrough, or simply mark it as sold.

BDW, quoting the post is certainly good as well, and another means I have visited as a solution.
    Philip Wise
    Webmaster - Rebelscum.com
    Webmaster - TheForce.net
    Play nice!

I like reading sold!
    Especially if it is my item that has been sold!
    I see your point as this information can be archived for future reference!

hello philip, just wanted to say hi, just joined your forum as tauntauntubby, i love taun tauns, been a fanof your site for years, just wanted to say since i am new iposted an itemfor sale and i hope i did it right, if not, forgive me, i am new, let meknow.thank you amigo...mike..p.s. i also have an item for trade where do i post that. thanks
    mike

More and more members (even old members) simply cannot/do not want to understand that, as per forum rules stated here, they should not remove the prices after they sold the stuff.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Should the prices of each item stay listed, even though the items were sold on another site (eBay). I did not promote any of my auctions, but thought I would ask. Thanks.
    Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi.

How can we know you sold them on ebay or other boards? No one can verify that. Plus you posted the announcement here too and as per Rebelscum forum rules, well, you know...
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

I understand and concur. Sorry for any confusion or misunderstanding.
    Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi.

Admin: How can I update the body of a post after the 2 day period. Hence, many people have price drops on their item and we can only add as a reply. When using the app, the body of the post shows and that has the incorrect price which could sway people to not check the post. I appreciate your help!

Quote Originally Posted by camelot187 View Post
    Admin: How can I update the body of a post after the 2 day period. Hence, many people have price drops on their item and we can only add as a reply. When using the app, the body of the post shows and that has the incorrect price which could sway people to not check the post. I appreciate your help!
    Old question that never got answered it looks like. The first post of any thread in the classifieds section of the forum is editable by the original thread starter. This way, you can always update your subject and the body of your post to reflect price drops and changes.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12