Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Star Cases For TAC Basic Figures

Re: Star Cases For TAC Basic Figures

Quote Originally Posted by tenike1
    There is and only will be one "star case," which is produced by Protech. I'm sure the term "star case" is used loosely when talking about all brands of clamshells, but they are probably the most popular. hasbro's own clamshells are big and not very good for older figures. They are the only figures to fit the animated Clone Wars figures well, so that's why I bought them. If anybody is wanting to purchase clamshells for their figures, go with Protech's Star Cases.

I purchase all of my cases here: http://www.wholesalecases.com/star-wars-supplies.html

And remember, the star case 3 and star case 4 have tendencies to have "loose" fronts as I would call them. I haven't really experienced the backs not fitting tightly with the fronts with the star case and star case 2.
    Thanks for the info!
    ANH, the best movie ever - ESB, the best SW movie ever
    My feedback

I Happened to have over a dozen of the ROTS Star Cases that Target carried still lying around. The figures just fit and other that the shape being more rounded than the TAC cards, they work pretty well. I have some of the cases that Hasbro has on their site right now but just haven't tried them.
    George Carlin
    1937-2008
    R.I.P.
    "Gee, he was just here a minute ago."

I can vouch for what tenike1 says. I too have my TAC figures displayed quite nicely in the original Starcase by Protech. Like he said, a near perfect fit.
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

Accually the figures can fit a normal sized star case as well.

The Hasbro Case fits very well and here is a pic.

Thanks tenike1 and BlueLeader! Glad to hear my 60 Hasbro cases will come in handy this year.

I have a few Star Cases left, and was going to order some of the Hasbro ones, but I will have to wait and see what looks better on my wall before I order any.
    I am a Jedi, like my father before me!
    My Trade List & ask for customs link

The Star Case.

yeah, the star case. i put the only one tac figure i own in a protech star case 1 and its a perfect fit.

tenike1 , that's funny, i have the same tac figure in a starcase as you .

Anyone have a full size pic with star case 1?
    ANH, the best movie ever - ESB, the best SW movie ever
    My feedback

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast