Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scans of toltoys/palitoy Deathstar

Scans of toltoys/palitoy Deathstar

Is there anywhere that has the toltoys/palitoy deathstar scanned as images & instructions on how it was built? I'm sure most people don't have one but I think it would be possible to recreate one. With instructions on how it was built, fans could cut up boxes into the right shapes. Printing out scans, these could be pasted onto the cardboard. The end result would be a recreation of it, while not 100% accurate, would be close enough for many people.

Re: Scans of toltoys/palitoy Deathstar

There was a website that scanned everything at full size plus instructions for the DS. I downloaded everything but chickened out on printing/assembling them. It actually is quite big. Each main wall segment requires 3 (actually 2.5) A4 sized sheets to print when sized correctly. You will probably require more than 1 full ink cartridge to print out the whole deathstar.

If you're sill keen, PM me your email addy and I'll send them your way because I forgot the website that I downloaded them from. Unless someone else here remembers?

That was probably Gadders.com. I don't know if that site is still around though. If it is it has a new domain name.

E...
    Eric Franks
    "I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"
    Trade Feedback

Here you go dude!!! Print it and build it!! Good Luck! Palitoy Death Star

Instructions can be found here
    my trade feedback
    BIG PURPLE CABLE EATER!

Print it off 1/3 size, and then you can display your Micro Collection on it.

-Nick

Oh wow, nik that is fantastic!
    I plan to live forever, so far so good!

I tell you what it would be good to make a small box for that aswell using the micro collection logo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn_Byrne
    Here you go dude!!! Print it and build it!! Good Luck! Palitoy Death Star

Instructions can be found here
    Thanks for posting that link, I forgot about that web site. Haven't been there in a while.

And Nick, I was thinking of doing something similar, printing it at a smaller size and displaying it with the SW Minis figures from Wizards of the Coast.

E...
    Eric Franks
    "I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"
    Trade Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Neo_242
    Very cool one! Did you create the gun yourself Nick?
    Sure did mate, although at that size theres not much of it.

-Nick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast