Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SSC Legendary Scale Busts: Wish List

Quote Originally Posted by DarthXyess View Post
    Couldn't agree more with this comment personally I would love to see Bane since there is nothing out there of him a 1:2 scale bust would be great to kick off his collectables career. Also does anyone know of any 1:2 scale bust that have been confirmed as "in the making" ? I know Rex is up for pre order but I also want to know if they have confirmed any other characters.
    I posted a youtube video on the Rex thread & there's a clone trooper with swap out human head, Stormtrooper, Boba Fett, Darth Vader & a Darth Vader concept all in the works..., no more expanded universe characters in the video though.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    I posted a youtube video on the Rex thread & there's a clone trooper with swap out human head, Stormtrooper, Boba Fett, Darth Vader & a Darth Vader concept all in the works..., no more expanded universe characters in the video though.
    Just watched the Video and WOW they look great, I am really liking the Vader his pose looks fantastic but it looks like he was still in the drawing phase so he won't be out for a while and if he costs as much as Rex does then it will be a sure thing for me It would also be awesome if Vader had a more force choke stance but his stance in the Video still looks awesome. I think it is kinda dumb if they only do armored characters because they will be quite limited in what they can make but then again they could make a Revan since he is armored and a Bane with the orbalisk armor.

Just watched the Video and WOW they look great, I am really liking the Vader his pose looks fantastic but it looks like he was still in the drawing phase so he won't be out for a while and if he costs as much as Rex does then it will be a sure thing for me It would also be awesome if Vader had a more force choke stance but his stance in the Video still looks awesome. I think it is kinda dumb if they only do armored characters because they will be quite limited in what they can make but then again they could make a Revan since he is armored and a Bane with the orbalisk armor.
    Well they've already made the emperor don't forget so I don't think they are limiting themselves to anything..., probably just making some very popular characters for starters & then they'll expand from their. Personally I'd like one of these busts to go with every PF statue I buy so Darth Malgus is on my want list for a 1:2 scale bust. & regarding Darth Vader, I think he may end up costing a bit more as it looks like they may make him with a changeable head option (concept helmet)..., to early to tell though (like you say, still only a drawing).
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Well they've already made the emperor don't forget so I don't think they are limiting themselves to anything..., probably just making some very popular characters for starters & then they'll expand from their. Personally I'd like one of these busts to go with every PF statue I buy so Darth Malgus is on my want list for a 1:2 scale bust. & regarding Darth Vader, I think he may end up costing a bit more as it looks like they may make him with a changeable head option (concept helmet)..., to early to tell though (like you say, still only a drawing).
    Thats true the emperor one isn't as good as you would expect though. Is that all they have made so far Sidious and Rex ? I agree a Malgus in this scale would be pretty awesome but like you said in a different thread Malgus has had the spotlight quite a bit I think we should give other EU characters some of it (I Love Malgus but still I need other sith in my collection) like I said before a Bane in orbalisk armor would look fantastic in this scale, he would look good in the same pose as the Vader bust but his hand closer to his face (not as far out as Vader)

Thats true the emperor one isn't as good as you would expect though. Is that all they have made so far Sidious and Rex ? I agree a Malgus in this scale would be pretty awesome but like you said in a different thread Malgus has had the spotlight quite a bit I think we should give other EU characters some of it (I Love Malgus but still I need other sith in my collection) like I said before a Bane in orbalisk armor would look fantastic in this scale, he would look good in the same pose as the Vader bust but his hand closer to his face (not as far out as Vader)
    The only other bust in this scale that has been made is Commander Cody (as far as I'm aware), in the order 66 pose..., I didn't buy it as I stupidly thought it was a 1:1 scale bust so would have no room for it. At least I'll have Rex though..., ordered him last night. I definitely want the Stormtrooper bust when it's made (to go with my PF statue), other than that..., I'd like the Darth Vader bust but if they show us anymore plans for new EU characters in this scale then they'd get my attention first as I've got plenty of Vader's & very little of other Sith lords.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

The only other bust in this scale that has been made is Commander Cody (as far as I'm aware), in the order 66 pose..., I didn't buy it as I stupidly thought it was a 1:1 scale bust so would have no room for it. At least I'll have Rex though..., ordered him last night. I definitely want the Stormtrooper bust when it's made (to go with my PF statue), other than that..., I'd like the Darth Vader bust but if they show us anymore plans for new EU characters in this scale then they'd get my attention first as I've got plenty of Vader's & very little of other Sith lords.
    I just sent Sideshow an email asking whether we will see anything Darth Bane related, I doubt they will tell me much though. I think if I decided to get the Vader it will most likely be my last or second last Vader statues since I have the attakus vader (1:10 scale) and will soon be getting the koto cloud city Vader and I think the 1:2 scale bust will go very nicely with them.

I just sent Sideshow an email asking whether we will see anything Darth Bane related, I doubt they will tell me much though. I think if I decided to get the Vader it will most likely be my last or second last Vader statues since I have the attakus vader (1:10 scale) and will soon be getting the koto cloud city Vader and I think the 1:2 scale bust will go very nicely with them.
    I think they would too..., 2 smaller scale figures either side of the 1:2 scale bust would probably look quite good & I have the cloud city Vader already but I've also got the ArtFX+ ROTJ Vader on pre-order, your giving me ideas now!!! lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

I think they would too..., 2 smaller scale figures either side of the 1:2 scale bust would probably look quite good & I have the cloud city Vader already but I've also got the ArtFX+ ROTJ Vader on pre-order, your giving me ideas now!!! lol
    Haha if you set it up like that I think it would look awesome, a Nihlius in this scale would also be very awesome and it would be pretty easy to make.

Haha if you set it up like that I think it would look awesome, a Nihlius in this scale would also be very awesome and it would be pretty easy to make.
    Well I'm sure they'll get around to doing some of the expanded universe Sith Lords, they are certainly popular enough.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Well I'm sure they'll get around to doing some of the expanded universe Sith Lords, they are certainly popular enough.
    That's true if only they had a rebelscum account they could see for themselves that there is a pretty big demand for it.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast