Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SSC Legendary Scale Busts: Wish List

I think Leia as Boushh would be ideal for this line, done like the Cody with the right arm and in her hand a thermal detonator.

I'd like a Stormtrooper & a Sandtrooper made.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

I've got Sidious but I would like some EU Sith, which I would prefer in this line over the 1:1 bust line due to space & cost. Bane, Nihl, Malak, Talon, Ventress & Revan would all be cool.
    Eat Sleep DDP Yoga Repeat

Didn't we see a sketch of an LSB Rex and 41st Trooper last year. I've been waiting to see Rex come to life

Quote Originally Posted by Jang0 View Post
    I think Leia as Boushh would be ideal for this line, done like the Cody with the right arm and in her hand a thermal detonator.
    second this one.

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar1000 View Post

come on SSC make it happen!!!

Why do these LSB's seem to take forever? I have some Marvel ones and they have seemingly slowed these down

That being said the ones I want are:
    Darth Maul
    Yoda
    Han

Now we're getting a Captain Rex bust I'd also like to see them make Commander Gree, Commander Bly, Commander Neyo & Commander Bacara in this scale bust format seeing as Commander Cody has already been made & is now on my list of wants more prominently.
    Last edited by kevb0977; 08-31-2012 at 12:53 PM.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I've got Sidious but I would like some EU Sith, which I would prefer in this line over the 1:1 bust line due to space & cost. Bane, Nihl, Malak, Talon, Ventress & Revan would all be cool.
    Couldn't agree more with this comment personally I would love to see Bane since there is nothing out there of him a 1:2 scale bust would be great to kick off his collectables career. Also does anyone know of any 1:2 scale bust that have been confirmed as "in the making" ? I know Rex is up for pre order but I also want to know if they have confirmed any other characters.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast