Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: SSC Legendary Scale Busts: Wish List

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    I've seen the McQuarrie head before but I think it's a seperate bust altogether..., Darth Vader's outfit is different in the artwork, same as it is in McQuarrie's work.
    I didn't notice, yeah two different busts hopefully released at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nipshank View Post
    I didn't notice, yeah two different busts hopefully released at the same time.
    That would be awesome..., now all we need is a new premium format statue to go with them, the statue in the middle & the busts either side. That's my thinking anyway..., although I suppose I could just use my Attakus 1:5 scale statue for the centrepiece.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

If this ever gets released, I'll buy it in an instant. It'd be an outstanding piece to display within the Darth Vader area of my collection on this table:

Same as I did with my Obi-Wan Legendary scale bust:

Last edited by LightSword; 12-19-2013 at 05:58 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

I think it'd definitely be an asset to your collection, although the mini-bust displays are truly awesome all on their own.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Thanks, Kev. Any idea on when this LS bust of McQuarrie Vader will be up for grabs? Have they made any comments or given any updates about his release? I just saw these pictures for the first time and I'm really interested in pre-ordering this bust, if a pre-order exists.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Thanks, Kev. Any idea on when this LS bust of McQuarrie Vader will be up for grabs? Have they made any comments or given any updates about his release? I just saw these pictures for the first time and I'm really interested in pre-ordering this bust, if a pre-order exists.
    Unfortunately to my knowledge these pictures have been floating around for a while now, I recall seeing them from the 2012 SDCC but they weren't shown at the 2013 Comic Con (as far as I'm aware)..., they were on a list of future collectibles they were making but I can't find the list at the moment, I'm hoping they'll make at least 2 of the busts next year as we got Rex & Maul this year so that at least is promising..., just not sure what they'll make out of the ones they've shown us the artwork for (either of the Darth Vader's, Stormtrooper, 501st clone & Boba Fett).
    "Look Sir, Droids"

that's some collection , beautiful setup

Does anyone know if sideshow plans to continue this line?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthRican View Post
    Does anyone know if sideshow plans to continue this line?
    I wouldn't plan on it. SS seems to be all over the place with what they continue and what they don't. They definitely don't care about continuity in a series

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213