View Poll Results: Do you like the changes?

Voters
242. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Yes, I love all the new changes to the films! Woohoo!

41 16.94%
  • 6-9 - Like most of them except for a couple.

92 38.02%
  • 5 - Average, I like half of the changes

43 17.77%
  • 2-4 - Like a few but I'm not happy!

25 10.33%
  • 1 - No, I want the real OT!

41 16.94%
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 1:4 Scale Poll: What next?

Re: 1:4 Scale Poll: What next?

I'm actually more interested in when we can expect an announcement for the next Star Wars PF. Will we hear anything by the end of the year or is Sideshow going to wait until Toy Fair?
    -theropod
    "For certain, ye have to be lost to find a place that can't be found. Else ways, everyone would know where it was."

Amy Sith, Jango or the Geonosis version of Padme would be fine with me. My first choice would be a ROTJ Emperor though.
    Eat Sleep DDP Yoga Repeat

i think they should hit ROTJ next, but i imagine we'd see more ESB first. there are 5 ANH, and 2 ESB so far. it would be interesting to see if they include the droids and Chewbacca in Ep.V or VI versions, and not Ep.IV.

but since they've made both ANH and ESB Luke, i think it's easy to imagine a jedi Luke. what i would really like to see from ROTJ is a slave Leia. i think that PF is the only way that SSC should approach that character.

Quote Originally Posted by JEDI_HAWK
    I would like to see a rouding out of main characters.

Chewbacca, R2 & 3PO, and a Stormie.
    These are the ones I would like to see, I don't care what order they do them in.

I also really like the "scene" type of statue like they did with Luke.

Remember, they are going to do what they think will sell. I just can't see them doing fringe characters at this price (though I hope I am wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Chabelo
    We need a Dart Maul PF figure!

Hell yea
    "I can feel your anger it gives you focus makes you stronger"-Sidious

While I love the idea of the secondary characters in statue form, I have to agree that this line is better suited to the more central characters. I also have to agree that PF is the best way to go when approaching Slave Leia. I'd love to see her made well in the 1:6 line too, but I'm afraid that PF is realistically the best way to go with her.

I want these:
    1. Chewy...2. Emperor...3. Tarkin..4. C-3PO/R2D2...

Quote Originally Posted by Boushh
    While I love the idea of the secondary characters in statue form, I have to agree that this line is better suited to the more central characters. I also have to agree that PF is the best way to go when approaching Slave Leia. I'd love to see her made well in the 1:6 line too, but I'm afraid that PF is realistically the best way to go with her.

i was thinking the same with some of the Padme incarnations too. it would be really cool to see AOTC figures of her in Naboo outfits (by the lake, and by the fireplace), but articulation would destroy the whole effect. originally i thought that Portrait Edition style would be best, but now i'm thinking that Premium Format would be much better (assuming that they keep going with prequel PF's). it's too bad they cost so much.

At this point I would just like to hear an announcement about what we can expect next, but I doubt we'll hear anything until the NY Toy Fair.
    -theropod
    "For certain, ye have to be lost to find a place that can't be found. Else ways, everyone would know where it was."

I'm with you on Padme, devil. I would love to see some great Padme gowns from AOTC and ROTS, especially in a smaller format because of affordability, but PF would be a wonderful way to display the intricacies of Biggar's creations. Padme has gotten the short end of the stick (when it comes to canon characters) in most smaller lines in general, so it would be great to see something never-before made in the 1:4 scale.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast