Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: MATTEL: Hotwheels 2007

Grabbed Biff's Ford Super De Luxe from Back to the Future and the new (?) blue version of the Land Rover Series III Pickup from Walmart.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Nabbed at Walmart this morning: Dr. Strange's Lamborghini Huracán Coupé from Doctor Strange, a '16 Lamborghini Centenario Roadster and a '17 Acura NSX.

And, uncarded versions of:

Ford Super De Luxe:

Land Rover Series III Pickup (blue):

'68 Nova, Quick Bite and the incredibly long-named Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid Sport Turismo (!).

some recent Hot Wheels pickups from over the weekend:

Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

while not Matchbox the Tomica 1/64th line is just as awesome and detailed picked these up recently:

Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

'19 Mercedes-Benz A-Class:

'19 Mercedes-Benz A-Class:

Quick Bite:

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast