I quit collecting HW's ever since I got the Escalade now
    HW's suck,if scalpers wanna keep on buying newer and newer
    cars then let em otherwise they should just give up, I mean
    the HW'S I grew up with were late 80's early 90's and now
    to me the new HW's are worthless, too bad I opened all of
    them which are stuck in the attic oh and plus I have a HW's
    collectors case, sorry for the rant.

Re: Hotwheels 2007

Any good Hotwheels site to ID old cars (70s-80s)? I recently found all my old HW, Matchbox, other cars and would love to get rid of them. I have no idea what they are named.

Quote Originally Posted by macross7
    Any good Hotwheels site to ID old cars (70s-80s)? I recently found all my old HW, Matchbox, other cars and would love to get rid of them. I have no idea what they are named.
    Not really. If you knew the names of them or what casting they were there are several sites but none that has just pics for identification purposes at least that I know of.

If your interested in getting rid of them send me a PM of what your looking for in return.

I'm always looking for older loose HW's or Matchbox pre-2000 so if anyone has some they are looking to get rid of just send me a PM of what your looking for in return and maybe we can work something out.

I'm especially interested in older style pickup trucks

Now I remember. You were one of those Hot Wheels guys that registered here regarding the UGH's from last year.

So this morning I'm at Target and the usual HW guys are no where to be seen. After checking on SW, I go to the car aisle to look for CARS, nothing there either. As I'm leaving, I walk past the HW and there are 2 TH on the front pegs, one is a STH (the one with the '$' I'm assuming. they are both the same car.

I picked them up. Now what? The HW guys told me what to look for, but the truth being I don't like any of the HW guys by me. They always snub me and won't give me the time of day. They ask me what SW guys to look out for, but I think that's more so they can pick up popular items to sell themselves. none of them have had a single figure in 3 years they picked up that they thought I may need. How much are TH and STH going for?

Ask BigDog, he's the hot wheels guy

try 40 or 50 bucks. dont hold back. f them-go to ebay.

Depends which casting it is. If it's the newest TH out then shove them of Ebay. The key thing to TH's is to have the newest release out and turn it around quick before the next one is released because TH's don't hold their value very well anymore. Outside of 1995 which was the first year they started doing TH's.

The Super Hunt if it's the newest one out should get you between $40-$60 on ebay right now maybe more if you get 2 guys bidding that just have to have it now. The regular one will fetch probably $10-$15 tops as they aren't viewed as TH's by most collectors they look at the regular ones as glorified basic cars.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog6374
    Depends which casting it is. If it's the newest TH out then shove them of Ebay. The key thing to TH's is to have the newest release out and turn it around quick before the next one is released because TH's don't hold their value very well anymore. Outside of 1995 which was the first year they started doing TH's.

The Super Hunt if it's the newest one out should get you between $40-$60 on ebay right now maybe more if you get 2 guys bidding that just have to have it now. The regular one will fetch probably $10-$15 tops as they aren't viewed as TH's by most collectors they look at the regular ones as glorified basic cars.
    You are a hot wheels guy, aren't you?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast