Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ASK AMY! Part 11

Re: ASK AMY! Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by MRCUSTOMERCARE
    Hello Everyone!

I am so sorry I have not answered anyone's questions or pms yet this week. I just got back from LA getting William Shatner's signature on our Enterprise plaques. I will get to the pms as soon as I can!

Well Amy, at least you know you were missed, eh?

Hello Everyone!

I am so sorry I have not answered anyone's questions or pms yet this week. I just got back from LA getting William Shatner's signature on our Enterprise plaques. I will get to the pms as soon as I can!
    You've been away from US because you were hanging with HIM?! Where are your priorities?!

Can you tell us what it was like? Sounds pretty cool!
    "I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

My Luke Skywalker Collection

It was actually very cool. We did the signing at his office. He was very nice and very accomodating. We were there for about 3 hours unwrapping plaques, having him sign them and then wrapping them again. We talked a little about Star Trek and about Boston Legal (one of my favorite shows which he is brilliant in). I asked him if he would like an Enterprise for his office and he said he would love one. He was also gracious enough to sign something personal for me, for Bryan and for MR.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mansur
    Hello Everyone!

You've been away from US because you were hanging with HIM?! Where are your priorities?!

He was also gracious enough to sign something personal for me, for Bryan and for CORGI.
    Fixed that for ya Amy...

It was actually very cool. We did the signing at his office. He was very nice and very accomodating. We were there for about 3 hours unwrapping plaques, having him sign them and then wrapping them again. We talked a little about Star Trek and about Boston Legal (one of my favorite shows which he is brilliant in). I asked him if he would like an Enterprise for his office and he said he would love one. He was also gracious enough to sign something personal for me, for Bryan and for MR.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mansur
    Hello Everyone!

Cool! Thanks for sharing, Amy!
    "I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

My Luke Skywalker Collection

Quote Originally Posted by msmjr2003
    Hello Everyone!

Well Amy, at least you know you were missed, eh?
    Ditto!!

[QUOTE=MRCUSTOMERCARE]

Wow, Amy. You are SO lucky! It's been a life-long dream of mine to meet him. And you're right, Boston Legal is great. Shatner is giving the best acting of his career. His chemistry with James Spader is a hallmark of the show.

On to business...waaaay back I sent the email for the Han blaster plaque with the important details yet I never received my plaque. Could you help a fellow BL fan out? I could forward the original email to you if you tell me where to send it.

Thanks!
    "No, no! No! THIS one goes there...THAT one goes there, right?" - Prop Collecting 101
    XBox Live Gamertag: CoolHandHan

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mike
    He was also gracious enough to sign something personal for me, for Bryan and for CORGI.
    Fixed that for ya Amy...
    LOL!!!

Do we get any kind of confirmation on the mail away plaques? I sent my Luke email last week and was wondering about that. Thanks,

John

Amy, Email Sent!!
    Thanks

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast