ASK AMY! Part 11

Please continue here.
    Philip Wise
    Webmaster - Rebelscum.com
    Webmaster - TheForce.net
    Play nice!

Re: ASK AMY! Part 11

Amy,
    I know its not star wars, buy you guys should get the TMNT license. I would love some of Ralph's sais.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Good morning! I just want to throw an idea out there. I know that there has been a lot of complaining about the Collector's Society not really offering any perks that make the purchase worth while. Well, there are several lightsabers that could be "rehashed" like Count Dooku and Mace Windu from Revenge of the Sith. Why not offer something like this... make it a very small edition size - like 500 - and offer it only to collector's society members. This would give people who missed these the first time through a chance to grab one and the edition size would be small enough as to not upset collectors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorusexar
    Good morning! I just want to throw an idea out there. I know that there has been a lot of complaining about the Collector's Society not really offering any perks that make the purchase worth while. Well, there are several lightsabers that could be "rehashed" like Count Dooku and Mace Windu from Revenge of the Sith. Why not offer something like this... make it a very small edition size - like 500 - and offer it only to collector's society members. This would give people who missed these the first time through a chance to grab one and the edition size would be small enough as to not upset collectors.
    If they did that, they should be CEs. More people could get them, and won't bring down the vaule of dooku's or windu's. They are the same sabers (dooku with a more cromed area) so rehasing sabers probaly won't be the best idea, with MR rehasing the Han ANH as an EE, it still hasn't sold out.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

That's fine. I was just trying to make a point that there is no reason to join the collector's society right now unless you like playing the weekly newsletter game. You point out yourself that ordering early doesn't matter anymore. Nothing sells out quickly. All I was trying to say is that I would like to see MR pull out a major surprise or two with a VERY small edition size of something cool and make it available only to society members.

PM going your way Amy...

Quote Originally Posted by darth_fetty
    PM going your way Amy...
    Ditto Amy...sent
    Star Wars IS Forever!
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Jedi Rainman

Has any one heard anything from Amy this week??

I have an email in to her and have not heard anything back, just wondering!!

Maybe she took a vacation.....employees do that from time to time (not slammin' anybody, just thinking out loud!)

I think she mentioned that a short while ago, there was a family issue that needed addressing also....didn't she?

Hello Everyone!

I am so sorry I have not answered anyone's questions or pms yet this week. I just got back from LA getting William Shatner's signature on our Enterprise plaques. I will get to the pms as soon as I can!

Quote Originally Posted by jedi_dm
    Has any one heard anything from Amy this week??

I have an email in to her and have not heard anything back, just wondering!!

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast