Page 1 of 816 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: The little things that made you happy today

The little things that made you happy today

Just wondering were this will go. What made your day better today, or sometime this week? For me gettign my first kiss the other day. Not much, to most people, especially the married ones, or dating ones, but if you all can remember yor first kiss, you know how exciting it is.
    Last edited by GNT; 01-08-2012 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Thread has been edited - GNT
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

Re: The little things that made you happy today

Something that makes me happy today, hmmm. I'd say going out to lunch with co-workers. I know it sounds strange but I am the only one that guys to lunch at my designated time but I was able to switch with someone, so that's good. Thinking about going on my vacation to Disney in a week, that's also good.

I didn't die in my sleep... beyond that< I have a hard time thinking of something.
    We ALL know Han fired first.
    My Trade Feedback List

Quote Originally Posted by hansolo_506
    I didn't die in my sleep... beyond that< I have a hard time thinking of something.
    Well, I think we all know you are joking! If not then I am really sorry for you!

Congrads on your first kiss _Jeff_.

A lot of little things make me happy each day, too many to mention. Yesterday, the manger at the Subway I ate at ask if I would like a couple free cookies because she made way too many. It was a small gesture of kindness and it made my day. That particular Subway store and manger has always been very very nice and I will continue to give them my business again and again!

For today, if I can manage to take my morning dump before leaving for work sure would be a small thing that would really make my day!

you have touched my heart with two of my favorite words..

free
    and
    cookies

and by combining them in that glorius sentence, you have made me happy.
    We ALL know Han fired first.
    My Trade Feedback List

potential purchases of vintage star wars toys, and going to a flea market tomorrow...beautiful anticipation

I woke up.....rrreallll slooooow.

I snort the nose, Lucifer.
    Banana, Banana!

Congrats on the kiss jeff, I recall my first kiss and being decidedly surprised I didn't have a heart attack.

I've been out of order for the last two days with strep throat and a fever, and today, today, I'm happy that the flippin' antibiotics are kicking in and I can operate on a vaguely tolerable level. Even though it feels like dune buggies are being driven in my throat. Its nice to know I'm on the mend.

I'm happy today that McDonald's is considering serving there breakfast menu all day. I've been waiting for this for years.

Quote Originally Posted by wooderson
    I woke up.....rrreallll slooooow.

Do ya need some help with that?!

Page 1 of 816 1231151101501 ... LastLast