Page 815 of 816 FirstFirst ... 315715765805813814815816 LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 8158

Thread: The little things that made you happy today

what made happy for today.

I went to the diner an hour ago today and had a really good crispy chicken salad along with a glass of coke.

Prices sure went up though for some of the food. 9-10 bucks just for a fish burger by itself

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I have people telling me that they can see a difference in my appearance, personality, and energy levels... but I still really don't see it.

Keep up the good work, as anyone with kids will tell you, if you see them everyday, you don't notices how much they grow/change. I cut out sugar & was surprised how much I lost with just that. (8-10 pounds) Don't try to cut out 100% of the bad stuff as that is what gets most people in trouble & fail at said diet.

Take it a day at a time, & best of luck!
    Last edited by VideoViper; 09-10-2019 at 12:50 PM.
    This post was written is the sarcasm font. It looks like a regular font but contains sarcasm.
    Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

Quote Originally Posted by VideoViper View Post
    Keep up the good work, as anyone with kids will tell you, if you see them everyday, you don't notices how much they grow/change. I cut out sugar & was surprised how much I lost with just that. (8-10 pounds) Don't try to cut out 100% of the bad stuff as that is what gets most people in trouble & fail at said diet.

Take it a day at a time, & best of luck!
    Thanks mate.

I'm seeing very small changes. I'm definitely taking it 1 step at a time.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Just got my retro Vader . It's so cool.

Getting my first gift card from new job.

Since we're moving soon, we're clearing out stuff from garage.
    Came across about eight years' worth of Rolling Stone magazines. I didn't want to throw them out and they would most likely sit on the shelves of a Goodwill, so I posted an ad in the Facebook marketplace to give them away.
    Within 10 minutes they we claimed. Lady came by and took them all. She said she was gonna have her teenage kids read them along with her.
    MOC? We don't need no steenkin' cards!
    My Feedback

You should have saved the one Vader cover.

Quote Originally Posted by r2d6kelly View Post
    You should have saved the one Vader cover.
    That Vader one was from 2005, but I started buying Rolling Stone around 2010. But now that I know about it, I think I'll seek it out!
    MOC? We don't need no steenkin' cards!
    My Feedback

I took my wife and daughter to the county fair. It was fun.
    “Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Surviving another birthday. And thanks to rebel scum for the birthday wishes.

Page 815 of 816 FirstFirst ... 315715765805813814815816 LastLast