Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: CE: Exclusives

CE: Exclusives

We don't know what the event exclusives will be but I'll bet there will be enough to fill more than one shopping bag. Speculate, suggest and report here.

Jeremy
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

Re: CE: Exclusives

About the Hasbro exclusive, we've got a POTF2 C-3PO in blue box and a Clonetrooper/Super BD 2-pack in the last Euro conventions.

I see well this time HASBRO offering an exclusive clonetrooper and maybe with an other character.

For myself I would prefer a multipack with characters of all 6 movies in a vintage style packaging.
    Rebelscum Reporter for France
    stephane@rebelscum.com

Always looking for errors, variations of POTF2 European cards and POTF2 stormtroopers

Exclusives, or not, I'll be paying special atention to everything 'Yoda', Gentle Giant busts (any flavor) and more especially Kotobukiya's clone troopers (so far I only own a Yoda and the 501st trooper). If those happen to be exclusives, so much the better.
    Team Rebelscum staff member.
    E-mail: jose@rebelscum.com
    SWCP co-founder.
    S.W.O.R.A. Co-founder.

If there are any exclusived, I am pretty sure they will be the same as at C4.

I would not hedge your bets on the same exclusives being rolled out from C4 for this show

Nick

How so?
    I mean i would love to see some CE exclusives of our own but... im not sure if thats happening
    "Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_S
    If there are any exclusived, I am pretty sure they will be the same as at C4.
    nope, they might be available, but CE will have it's own exclusives in it's own right

Quote Originally Posted by Tim32
    How so?
    I mean i would love to see some CE exclusives of our own but... im not sure if thats happening
    and what makes you say that???

Assuming that there'll be 'exclusives' (and I would be very much surprised if there weren't any...) who do you guys think could make them? Licensees from the US or european ones? Or both, even?
    Team Rebelscum staff member.
    E-mail: jose@rebelscum.com
    SWCP co-founder.
    S.W.O.R.A. Co-founder.

I believe that you find that most companies who have licence's for Star Wars stuff who want to display at the show, will have it written into they contracts for Licence's that they must produce exclusives for any major Star Wars events.

Nick

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast