Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: General Rules - All users must read!

General Rules - All users must read!

General Rules

- Members may only offer to sell Star Wars items they own, not for a friend.

- Postings must include a Star Wars item.

- No auctioning is permitted. That means you cannot make a post stating that you will take offers and sell the item to the highest bidder.

- You may not use the forum to promote or advertise auctions.

- You may include a link to a picture of the item or items for sale, but all relevant information, such as a description of the item and the price, must be included in your post.

- The purpose of this section is to help other collectors find what they need, so please post in the spirit of cooperation and mutual benefit.

- Do not start more than one For Sale thread at a time. If you have multiple items to sell, put them all in the same thread and title your thread to reflect this. Having more than one thread pushes posts off the front page quicker making it unfair to other users.

- Do not BUMP your thread more than a few times a week. Excessive thread bumping will be considered “post padding” which is against forum rules.

- Do not erase your thread title once you’ve sold your item. Simply edit the title with a “(SOLD)” at the end.

- Do not post non-transactional messages in someone else’s thread. If you wish to discuss someone’s asking price, do so in private via PM or email.

Modern Classifieds

- This section is for items for sale only. Any posts related to buying and trading should be posted in their respective forums.

- YOU MUST INDICATE A SALE PRICE FOR EACH ITEM LISTED. Ads without a price for each item will be deleted and the seller will be notified by email or Private Message.

- Prices must indicate no higher than fair market value. Moderators will use their judgment to decide whether or not the prices are fair. For items currently at retail stores, the prices must be no higher than their normal retail cost. NO SCALPING OF CURRENT ITEMS WILL BE PERMITTED. If you paid more than retail for the item, you must state in your post that you did so. For items more than one year old, some leeway in price will be permitted, subject again to the discretion of the moderators.
    Philip Wise
    Webmaster - Rebelscum.com
    Webmaster - TheForce.net
    Play nice!

Re: General Rules - All users must read!

We've got a lot of new members who may not be aware of the rules. Please read the first post.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Modern Classified rules have been updated.

For those new to the board, please read through the Classified section rules.

There seems to be a large amount of multiple For Sale threads being started in this section lately. The rules state that each member is only allowed one For Sale thread and one Want To Buy thread at a time. The reason for this is so that everyone has a chance for their thread to be on the first page instead of someone having three or four threads which pushes everything else down off the first page.

If I see this being done, I will send you a PM asking you to condense your threads and then I will remove the additional thread(s) once you have condensed them. If you do not respond, your thread will be deleted without further notice.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

I'm seeing a lot of multiple For Sale threads from the same people lately in addition to a lot of thread bumping. Please refer to the rules on both of these issues below and above in the first post of this thread.

- Do not start more than one For Sale thread at a time. If you have multiple items to sell, put them all in the same thread and title your thread to reflect this. Having more than one thread pushes posts off the front page quicker making it unfair to other users.

- Do not BUMP your thread more than a few times a week. Excessive thread bumping will be considered “post padding” which is against forum rules.

Guys, please do not bump your threads more than a few times a week. Bumping a thread every single day is just not necessary and it's against the forum rules. If your thread falls off the front page, wait a few days before bumping it up again.

With that said, if someone responds to your thread, a reply is fine even if you've already posted an update or "bump" in your thread recently.

Any questions? This thread has previously been locked, but I'm going to leave it open now.

Am I allowed to post that I want to trade off a masterpiece transformers for sw figures? And if so, what would be the best procedure?

Banned

•    

pm sent to you mr.wise.i want things fixed with my for sale thread.

Rules regarding scalping should be clear from the first post, but remember - all new figures that are currently at / shipping to retail can only be sold for the cost to the seller (ie: retail price) plus shipping - if a RS member is attempting to scalp fellow users, please report them to a Mod / Admin.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast