Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: General Rules - All users must read!

This may be a "dumb" question but we can sell items currently in stores for less than retail, correct? e.g. 6" Black Series in NM condition for $12-$15?
    Last edited by DelusionsofGran; 04-27-2016 at 09:29 PM.

Trying to sale some some diorama sets but I don't see/know where to post to For Sale thru the Talkatap app? Could some point me in the right direction

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

The ability to change the thread title here in the FS section is no longer working. I was able to change the title of a thread of mine in the Lego Classifieds a moment ago, but in the Modern Classifieds it's not working any more. Can someone help out with this?

Thanks in advance!
    My Feedback: *Attention* My entire remaining ME SW (3.75 and 6 inch scale) collection is up for sale in the Classifieds section of this site. Stop by and pick something up. TVC Barge populace figures etc!

Post hello

hello everyone- this is a test- it has been a while
    Last edited by r2ofthejungle; 09-28-2017 at 03:47 PM.

Does the rules against scalper prices not apply to the 6" black series. i think like 50% of the 6" black series listed here are 2x to 3x higher than retail on figures just released or from the prior wave
    Last edited by lumat; 10-14-2017 at 05:01 PM.
    My Feedback
    Next character specific movie should be Darth Maul
    Stay on topic...stay on topic
    2+2=5

Quote Originally Posted by lumat View Post
    Does the rules against scalper prices not apply to the 6" black series. i think like 50% of the 6" black series listed here are 2x to 3x higher than retail on figures just released or from the prior wave
    If you see that happening, please use the Notify Moderator button.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

What's a good way to figure out fair market value on older figures? I have a few figures I'd like to put up for sale, but don't want to over or undershoot their value.
    Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1136488

I need help editing a Marketplace post. If someone could PM me letting me know who the responsible party is for such requests, I would appreciate it.
    Thanks!
    JonDough
    Feedback Thread

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567