Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Vintage customs thread

Re: Vintage customs thread

Quote Originally Posted by New_Bornalex
    I should locate them all and take better pictures.
    Alex,

Please do. I for one would love to see better pics of those figures - I've spent many hours trying to stare at them on the archive and they are just too small to see the details.

Here are a few I did.

Vintage Clone Trooper Evolutions

Thread is here

Vintage Self Custom w/ Custom Coin

Tread is here

Vintage Han and Luke in Storm trooper disguise

Tread is here

Vintage Droids 3P0

Thread is here

Vintage Droids R2-D2

Thread is here

And lastly a vintage Snoova

Part of a FFURG Group Project

Hey... It's Me. - Han Solo
    Glassman's Customs ~ Webstore ~ Facebook

Vintage Snoova rocks!

Alex
    "Hi, I'm Alex from Imperial Insurance."
    "Hey... don't you work for the Endor Express?"
    "I'm a man of many talents."
    -- The penultimate installment of Yak's Pub

That snoova is mint!!!!!!!! I know what I am going to do with my spare chewies now!!!
    Wanted: Boxed large size action figures - Kenner, Kenner Canada, Denys Fisher, Clipper, Mecanno, Toltoys, Takara, BASA, Palitoy, Lili Ledy, Toltoys ESB, preproduction, prototypes, box flats.

Wanted: Boxed large size action figures - Kenner, Kenner Canada, Denys Fisher, Clipper, Mecanno, Toltoys, Takara, BASA, Palitoy, Lili Ledy, Toltoys ESB, preproduction, prototypes, box flats.

Re: Vintage customs thread UPDATED

UPDATE!

Vintage EU

Could this thread be stickied? I cant be only one who likes vintage customs?

Lee,

Ur not the only one who likes them -- I bookmarked this thread a few weeks ago.

Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast