Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new2scene rocks!

new2scene rocks!

Shawn recently bought a vintage figure from me. I got word today that it arrived in good condition. Our transaction had plenty of good friendly communication.

Now someone needs to help him find a nice Blue Snaggletooth and Yakface to finish his vintage hunt.
    -theropod
    "For certain, ye have to be lost to find a place that can't be found. Else ways, everyone would know where it was."

Re: new2scene rocks!

Shawn bought an item from me and paid within one day. Great communication. Would defiitely deal with him again. Thanks!
    "When 900 years old you will reach, look as good you will not, hmm?" - Yoda
    My Feedback

I bought a vintage x-wing canopy from Shawn. Item was great just what I needed to finish my project. Shipping was fast and item was well packaged. Thanks!!!

Completed deal with Shawn.

Fast delivery.. Items as described.

Recommended. No hesitation to deal with again.

Thank you!!
    Looking for certain Celebration Europe and Japan items. Please PM me to discuss.
    2007 Scummy award-Still surprised about the recognition.

new2scene does ROCK HARD Shawn replied to all my PMs and let me send a MO. The Items I got from him were in GREAT shape. I'm very happy with our deal and I hope to do business again
    He's a true Scummer

Great, fast transaction with pleasant communications on the side. What a win!
    Member of the 62 POTF coin club!!
    My Trade Feedback has links to want and have trade lists.

Shawn & I just completed a smooth transaction. Shawn is a great person to deal with and sent payment very quickly. Thanks Shawn!

Leif
    SW Collecting Since 1977
    Leif's Trade Feedback

Supersnipe Comic Art Gallery (and related SW art) (George Lucas' & Ed Summers' comic/art shop in the 1970's)
    Star Wars Dyeline & Cactus Print Thread

I bought a ROTJ Speeder Bike from Shawn last week and i got it in the mail this week, good fast shippin, grrreat guy, will trade with again

Faze

Just completed a C4 Collector panel Medallion trade deal with Shawn. Everything went exactly as it should. Excellent communications, Superfast turnaround. Hope to work with him in the future.
    Best regards.........Chuck

Traded a C4 Hasbro Stormtrooper proof card for a Darth vader proof card. Just picked it up today in excellent condition. Thanks for the trade!
    Wants:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast