Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162

Thread: Collection pics

Quote Originally Posted by Goldleaderone View Post
    Thanks guys! I'd honestly have more room if it wasn't for customs.
    I'd love to see more pics of your custom stuff... looks like you have a TIE Aggressor in the mix along with 181st TIE Interceptor and Royal Guard Interceptor
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I'd love to see more pics of your custom stuff... looks like you have a TIE Aggressor in the mix along with 181st TIE Interceptor and Royal Guard Interceptor
    Thanks! Sorry for the late reply. I got some pics together, here are some of them.

TFA Millennium Falcon

Rogue One Partisan X-wing

Royal Guard TIE Interceptor

Red Leader X-wing

TIE Advanced/Avenger

on routine maneuvers.

Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

So that glass display case I got last December? Yeah that was a mistake. I'm looking to get rid of it now. In the meantime I've bought some bookcases from IKEA and have done a new setup. I'm still messing around with the titaniums, not sure if they will fit on the small ledge. If not I'm going to place them in between their Action Fleet counterparts. The X-wing next to the E-wing is where my Blue Leader X-wing custom will go eventually.

Final setup 2019!

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162