Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Collection pics

Re: Collection pics

I just got into these and have 20 or so coming in this week, but here is my display thus far:

Newer Pic:
    Admin @ GentleGiantCollectors

Good job

Cool Display!

**Update**

As I previously mentioned, my BIG display case is now under construction. The overall dimensions have ended up at 2m long, 900mm tall for the bottom section and 985mm tall for the top section (so overall 1885mm tall). It was going to be 2m tall overall but i had a slight mishap by not following my plans and cut 1 piece short, so i made some running adjustments! lol

I will post some pics when i start to put it all together
    PM me if you have any Galoob Micro Machines/ Action Fleet Prototypes/First Shots for sale http://threads.rebelscum.com/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Yodasnews
    I just got into these and have 20 or so coming in this week, but here is my display thus far:

What are the ships sitting on, I can't tell?

Looks like those plastic thingies they used to put in a pizza box to keep it from being crushed.
    "I got this! I'm gonna hit him with the 'ex-wife'!" "What?" ('ex-wife fails) "Hammer tech?" "Yeah".Need Han from Shield Gen Asslt BP!

lol i want pizza

Very nice display Yodasnews! I like the black background.

The Clone Turbo Tank really stands out as it's the only one without a display stand. I imagine the AT-RT will too when you get one of those. Makes you wish Hasbro had just whipped up some simple brown terrain for them to sit on. Hmmm... is there a customization opportunity here?

Quote Originally Posted by SoylentGreedo
    Very nice display Yodasnews! I like the black background.

The Clone Turbo Tank really stands out as it's the only one without a display stand. I imagine the AT-RT will too when you get one of those. Makes you wish Hasbro had just whipped up some simple brown terrain for them to sit on. Hmmm... is there a customization opportunity here?

I made a stand for the AT-RT. Still thinking about what to do with the Turbo Tank. Somebody with hardcore diorama skills could do a great Kashyyyk display...maybe even put the Revell model Venator Destroyer in the background like in the movie.

Here's my collection of Titaniums in some boxes I built over the weekend. I've got it slotted so I can slide a piece of glass in the front eventually.

[QUOTE=MisterKenobi]
    Looks like those plastic thingies they used to put in a pizza box to keep it from being crushed.

While on ebay today i saw stands very similair to these in
    the Star Wars mixed lot section...
    They're made by a figure collector, and the stands are called
    STAND TALL DISPLAY SYSTEM.

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast