Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Vehicles From The Star Wars Universe

Custom Vehicles From The Star Wars Universe

Here you go guys! As I've stated before we have no plans to create another seperate forum dedicated to the customization of Vehicles. However I've built this dedicated thread and will make it a sticky post for all to partake in. When the thread response gets around 500, please alert an admin or mod so we can close it down and start a part two thread.

Enjoy!
    Dustin Roberts
    Content Manager
    TheForce.net - Your Daily Dose Of Star Wars
    Rebelscum.com - Star Wars Collecting News
    R2D2Central.com - Chicks Dig The Dome!

Emperor's Hand

Re: Custom Vehicles From The Star Wars Universe

I thought I would put my custom vehicle in here. I have a bunch more, just need to take pics of 'em!
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

Emperor's Hand

Gunship_mechanic, Owen D, whitekit crude matter and everyone else, jump in! We may not get a regular forum, but this is better than nothing! At least they will all be in the same space!
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

Ill start off with my second At-TE, now property of sithfire30

I dont know if this counts as a vehicle, but heres one of my crab droids. Ive made 3 so far.

Id like to be the first to say that this whole locked thread thing really sucks. I kind of amazed why the moderators wouldnt create a dedicated forum given all the interest. In any event, the practial effect of this thing is that great custom vehicles will get lost. I know Im not going to have the patience to troll through 500 posts to find the photo of the one vehicle I remember thinking was cool.

I certainly encourage vehicle customizers to create their own thread for each vehicle they make in the normal customs section--that as opposed to losing their posts here in this one, giant, disorganized, all-encapsulating thrad.

Frankly, I think everyone should ignore this stupid locked thread and keep insisting the moderators create a dedicated section.

Moderators: shame for shamefor shame on you

-Rash Flembar-

Quote Originally Posted by gunship_mechanic
    Ill start off with my second At-TE, now property of sithfire30

Can't wait to add this bad boy to my republic army! Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Flembar
    Id like to be the first to say that this whole locked thread thing really sucks. I kind of amazed why the moderators wouldnt create a dedicated forum given all the interest. In any event, the practial effect of this thing is that great custom vehicles will get lost. I know Im not going to have the patience to troll through 500 posts to find the photo of the one vehicle I remember thinking was cool.

I certainly encourage vehicle customizers to create their own thread for each vehicle they make in the normal customs section--that as opposed to losing their posts here in this one, giant, disorganized, all-encapsulating thrad.

Frankly, I think everyone should ignore this stupid locked thread and keep insisting the moderators create a dedicated section.

Moderators: shame for shamefor shame on you

-Rash Flembar-

Exactly what I was thinking, how are we to know whether there's a new post or just idle chatter going on in the thread if the title doesn't change? I know I'll be posting any vehicles I make as a new thread instead of in this dead end.

I agree owen, the title doesnt change and people have no idea whats going to be in here without actually reading the thread. So i also am goign to make a dedicated thread for each vehicle, but im also going to put the same vehicles in this thread. That way people veiwing recent threads can enjoy my customs more, and when my customs are buried, bored readers can enjoy them again here.

Quote Originally Posted by gunship_mechanic
    I agree owen, the title doesnt change and people have no idea whats going to be in here without actually reading the thread. So i also am goign to make a dedicated thread for each vehicle, but im also going to put the same vehicles in this thread. That way people veiwing recent threads can enjoy my customs more, and when my customs are buried, bored readers can enjoy them again here.
    That's actually a pretty good solution. It'd provide both exposure and longevity of threads.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast