Please continue here.

Contined from here.

Ask the MR SBU Part 1
    Philip Wise
    Webmaster - Rebelscum.com
    Webmaster - TheForce.net
    Play nice!

Re: Ask the MR SBU Part 2

I am sure that EVERYONE would like Harrison Fords signature on a SS Falcon...I heard that he does not do the autograph thing, he once said in an interview, with Oprah I believe, that the chatacter of Han had nowhere to grow, and that he would like to leave SW behind to work on'serious' acting. Maybe we can get Peter Mayhew to sign for Chewie, I heard that he became a US citizen and lives in Texas.
    I see you have constructed a new lightsaber, your skills are complete

Na....Ford's still game...He signed stuff for me in NYC....
    Whether or not he'd do an MR ttype thing might be questionable...
    But he is not in the Liam/Ewan/Alec(R.I.P) camp when it comes to signing stuff!
    "Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view"
    "This above all: To thine own own self be true."
    "Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Hey Bryan,

When studying props for research for the replicas, how does Paramount compare to Lucasfilm with regards to the condition of the original props (how they are kept/preserved)? Did Paramount have a decent hero version of the Assault Phaser to look at or did you have to locate one from a private collector?

Thanks as always!
    "No, no! No! THIS one goes there...THAT one goes there, right?" - Prop Collecting 101
    XBox Live Gamertag: CoolHandHan

For the Star Trek props we have access to many of the original props. As you may know, most all of the original props are in the possession of either fans or the original model makers. . . When we can find the atual props (screen used) we will scan it and also take physical measurements.

Obviously for TOS, that is now 40 years old, so they really do not have an "archive" like Lucasfilm. . .
    Any products or specifications discussed by this Master Replicas employee are subject to change without notice

Hi Bryan

Does MR have any options for y-wing owners to control dust?

Thanks

Hi Chue

Since there is no case for this, we suggest using the little spray cans of compressed air and very carefully use it to get dust out of the fine details. You can also use a feather duster, but please be careful that the feathers do not get caught.

We are still trying to identify a source for the displays, but because of the possible low quantities, it is not any cheaper than you going directly to an acrylic converter and sourcing it yourself. However, we will continue to look into this. . .
    Any products or specifications discussed by this Master Replicas employee are subject to change without notice

Hello Bryan,

There is any chance to see in the near future a Luke ROTJ Signature Edition?.

Will be really fine get the entire trilogy signed

Regards,
    "Don't get technical with me!"
    My Feedback

Bryan,
    Is there any plans or working on a LE for Obi-Wan THe Phantom Menace? Just wondering

Or even better a CE?

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast