Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the MR SBU Part 2

Re: Ask the MR SBU Part 2

Wow, an EE helmet...
    "When I look at you through The Force, I can see where you break." - Mace Windu, [i]Shatterpoint[i]
    My Collection

I like the idea of giving people various options for the helmets. I probably go CE on the stormtrooper.

Will there be a CE version of the Fett helmet too?

Quote Originally Posted by MRSWBryan
    We have not finalized our product plan for 2007 yet, so future helmets are still in discussion. . .
    Well I do hope you are discussing a Vader ANH helmet
    My collection at the registry.

We are working on 2 versions of the Fett Helmet. Once again, working on them does not guarantee production!!

CE: Vacuum formed bucket. The ear pieces will be either injection molded plastic (except the antenna) or die cast.
    LE: Fiberglass. The ear pieces will be either die cast or machined aluminum. We are working on making the 2 LED's on top of the helmet blink.
    Any products or specifications discussed by this Master Replicas employee are subject to change without notice

Any news on the ROTJ Vader Reveal?
    "When I look at you through The Force, I can see where you break." - Mace Windu, [i]Shatterpoint[i]
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by MRSWBryan
    We are working on making the 2 LED's on top of the helmet blink.
    Now that would be cool.

Bryan, is there a timeframe on when these MIGHT ship? Did these get pushed back on your schedule at all due to all the helmet issues MR is dealing with?

I do not have an available date for the Fett helmet at this time. We are proceeding to keep on schedule, but I can tell you that we are proceeding taking into account the problems we encountered with our first helmet offerings. As you know, we have experienced a few "growing pains" recently!
    Any products or specifications discussed by this Master Replicas employee are subject to change without notice

thanks for all the info Bryan ! !

(added exclamation )
    The ships all yours.
    If the scanners pick up anything report it immediately.

Interesting info about both helmets, thanks for the early heads up Bryan.

Quote Originally Posted by TK427
    thanks for all the info Bryan ! much appreciated , but any plans to make an AOTC clone helmet ? year ?
    Yeah, we need an AOTC helmet for a complete clone evolution
    My collection at the registry.

I was planning on getting the stormtrooper helmet but after hearing its going to be made out of plastic they can keep it. Why are are the other LE helmets being made out of fiber glass but the stormtrooper LE is going to be made out of plastic. Is it just so you can make the fiberglass version an EE and charge twice as much ?

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast