Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Recent Acquisitions

I got the Sandtrooper. Overlooked this one, but am filling in my ranks. Had no idea how nice it is-- both his binoculars and blaster attach to the backpack.
    "The boy is pure dagnasty evil."
    "Uh huh. Ya think?"
    "Warned you, we tried. Listen, you did not. Now screwed we all will be!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Obi_Wan_Kaboozie View Post
    I got the Sandtrooper. Overlooked this one, but am filling in my ranks. Had no idea how nice it is-- both his binoculars and blaster attach to the backpack.

Nice pick up.

This is one that I don't have, but actually wish I did. I ddn't know the gun and the binocs attach to the backpack. I think the casemates were Vader, Luke, and Han. I think the breakdown was 4x Vader, 4x Han, 3x Luke, and 1x Sandtrooper. Even back then Hasbro was stingy on the troopers.
    T
    Last edited by Trooper31; 02-11-2019 at 06:33 AM.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I recently bought a TVC Mimban Stormtrooper at Walmart, and on my way home stopped at the local comic shop. I found this POTJ Ben Kenobi. It was only $3.99, so I grabbed it.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

I finally got myself a complete POTJ Bo Shek for my Cantina Diorama. I now have a spare blaster for him so that'll be going on eBay. I did have the POTJ Ep 1 Tusken Raider which I really liked, but it got eaten by my ex-girlfriend's dog! To add insult to injury it also peed over my Ace of Spades rug.

High Admiral

I bet that rug really tied the room together.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334