Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions

Re: Recent Acquisitions

Be sure to check out the Modern Classifieds thread. I just bought K-3PO, Jek Porkins, Coruscant Guard, Vader Emp wraith, and R2-Q5 all for $6 each from Rabbit4X and he has plenty of others left most $6 ea. This is my first stab at collecting POTJ as I also passed on collecting these when they were on the shelf.

The AT-ST ended at 63.50. Totally not worth it!!

No way! The POTJ version with the bike is totally worth it! That's not too high up from retail if I recall either.
    "I got this! I'm gonna hit him with the 'ex-wife'!" "What?" ('ex-wife fails) "Hammer tech?" "Yeah".Need Han from Shield Gen Asslt BP!

Quote Originally Posted by MisterKenobi
    No way! The POTJ version with the bike is totally worth it! That's not too high up from retail if I recall either.
    I have about 3 others on my watch list.

I just got the POTJ Sandtrooper. A really cool figure. I don't have many POTJ figures and this is one line I feel like I really missed out on.
    Looking for: Concept Anakin, Concept IG-88

my favs from this series are ELLORRS MADAK and the R2-Q5... web page you can see the droid in my arc-170 squad... really cool droid... perfect addition to the black utapau shadow pilots

picked up a dirty scout trooper and K-3po from ebay. This was a great line.

Got R4-M9 from a trade.

Plo Koon on a beat up card at a toy show for $3.00.

Yahoo! Imperial AT-ST with Speeder and Paploo for $43! Shipping is $13 though, but this is the lowest I have seen it.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast