Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attakus Tusken Raider - Lots of pics!

Attakus Tusken Raider - Lots of pics!

Finally! I got the Tusken Raider and Wicket today - I should have got them two days ago, but the postal service let me down (as usual).

Anyway, here it is:

Here's the Tusken on display with the others:

Here's little Wicket:

Finally, here's a complete pic of them all:

Re: Attakus Tusken Raider - Lots of pics!

both statues really rock!! congrats for your new puchrases. these two have me thinking about diggin deep in my pockets and go on with my first attakus purchases..both look amazing..

Very nice. I may have to get the Tusken.
    Drizzit's Feedback
    Colt 45 Works Everytime

They both look really good. I especially love the Wicket statue! It's fur detailing is amazing looking. Also, Fantastic collection you have!!! The attakus statues are all unbelievable when seen in person. I love the scene you have set up on the bottom row on the left with royal guard, emperor, and stormtrooper.
    I was but the learner,now I am the master!
    I find your lack of faith disturbing!
    gotta love ya some twileks!

Wow---nice collection!! I have the Wicket on pre-order at nsidecollectibles. Can't wait to get it. I wish I didn't have so much other stuff on pre-order, because that Tusken Raider looks really sharp, too.

Thanks guys. Honestly, the detail on the Tusken is top notch. It's already become one of my favorite Attakus statues and I'd recommend it to anyone.

If I could do it again I might collect this line, but at this point GG and Sideshow are fine.

Holy moly!

You've got jabba on TOP of an all glass case? You're braver than I would be.

Heck, given the weight of these all combined, that case would worry me.

It's reinforced safety glass - It's over 5mm thick and the cases are actually designed for retail purposes.

Besides, the Jabba statue is hollow and the weight of it is far less than the combined weight of the statues on any of the other shelves.

i love it!!!!!!!! a fellow attakus lover. im jealous of your boba and royal guard. im totally in awe of the tusken raider. it looks incredible. unfourtunatly with all my MR pre-orders(obi-wan aotc EE and vader dual sig helmet) not to mention al the SIDESHOW stuff i have on pre-order. i must wait a few months before getting the raider and wicket . either that or my wife will divorce me . at least with attakus you usually can get them later and not over pay. unlike MR or SS.

may i also say i HIGHLY recommend you getting the pipe for jabba. it makes it look so impressive. escpecially since bib fortuna and gammorean guard will be in the upcoming attakus series. i cant wait to display them all together.

again i cant say how awsome your attakus display is!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast