Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Food Premiums Section

I would love to see some figure giveaways in cereal or whatnot like they used to do

That would be awesome. Not sure why they don't do that, I guess there's regulations against it, or maybe licensing issues
    Last edited by are_k; 03-26-2015 at 09:04 PM.

Maybe kids were eating them. lol stupid kids, ruining our toy fun.

For those who are interested,Trix cereal has 6 different posters in them.One for each movie.Also,for Avengers fans there's a limited edition box of Corn Flakes Hulk and Thor box.On Frosted Flakes there are 4 different flying discs with different pairs of Avengers on them.Would like to get the ESB poster,but I can't eat Trix cereal.I had too much as a kid. Anybody that maybe gets an extra? Well you know?

It's on all General Mills cereal, Also on Honey Nut Cheerios, Golden Grahams, Cookie Crisp, and Lucky Charms

General Mills has those posters right now?

I've just started a Facebook group for Star Wars food items collectors. I'm hoping we can get members from around the World and trade to get foreign items. I as a US collector love the foreign items as much if not more than the US ones and would love to have a way to get these easily with collectors helping other collectors by picking them up for them. If you would like to join. Just message
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/436542199857181/

I've only seen it on Trix and at one store. Glad to know it's on other cereals.Hope we get them locally.

I don't know which chain but the toys are going to be either lightsabers,holocrons,planet globes,friendship bracelets, or message bags. Did a survey earlier and those were the options. Lightsabers are kinda cool and have different hilts. No TFA products were shown though. You didn't hear it from me

my mother picked me up Star Wars Pop Rocks candy from The Christmas Tree shops. It's a 3 pack with 3 different flavors and pictures of Vader, Yoda and a Stormtrooper on the package.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast