Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official feedback thread for jeditaz

Official feedback thread for jeditaz

Just completed a trade with jeditaz for some clone troopers. He responded quickly to all my PMs and shipped the figures fast and they were packed nice. Don't be shy about trading with him, he's one to trust.

jeditaz is Awesome!

I just completed a trade with Jeditaz. There is no need to worry about this guy. He is a class act. He packaged my figures great, sent them out quick, and responded to PMs promptly. Thanks again for an awesome trade!

Re: jeditaz is Awesome!

I just got my figures from Jeditaz. The figures are outstanding, everything nicely packed. Would recommend to one and all. Thanks again!
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

Re: Official feedback thread for jeditaz

just completed a excellent transaction with Jeditaz. I bought a ton of figures off him, Fast shipping, excellent CS, now we're working on another package! 100% would recommend!

I just received his package today. I loved this fast, easy trade. I would definitely trade with him again.
    Pillow-pants!

Just finished a trade with jeditaz and I have to say he is one of the best,communication was clear and pleasant,item came quickly,packaged very nice and item was far better than anticipated.would trade with in a heartbeat

Just finished a transaction wiht Jeditaz....Excellent guy to work with. He's a great Scummer!!!

just completed a trade with jeditaz...quick and super easy to deal with.....cant wait to do buisness again!!!

Jeditaz is a great trader. Great communication and fast payment. I would deal with him anytime. Thanks again Jeditaz.
    roron corobb

Completed a great trade with Jeditaz some days ago. Excellent communication, shipped superfast, item arrived in perfect shape, and was nice to deal with.

Thanks again for the trade!
    -Ricardo
    "#1 Hater of PT Haters, OT+PT = SW Forever."
    "I'm like a bad penny, I always turn up."

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast