Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Official feedback thread for jeditaz

Just received some figures from Jeditaz quickly and safely. Don't hesitate to deal with him! Thanks!

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Just got my figures from Jeditaz and they came quick and safe. Great seller!
    Co-host of 3 guys talking Star Wars toys at Kesel Run Collecting

always buying SA imp army builders, even beaters for a decent price.

Just got figures I ordered from Jeditaz. They arrived very quickly considering I live in Europe. Items were in excellent condition and the price was extremely fair.

I cannot recommend him enough!

Happy to be another person added to the long list of those who have had a positive interaction with Sean. He was great to communicate with and shipped the items very safely and quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Thanks for the help with my collection Sean.
    "The Force Can Have A Strong Influence On The Weak Minded"
    Feedback

Just completed and Awesome transaction. Thanks again!

Awesome seller. Prompt communication and fast shipping.
    Since kindergarten I acquired the knowledge, and after 12th grade I went straight to college.

My Trade Feedback

Just got the figures from jeditaz. We made a deal easily and the figures came swiftly and were carefully packed. Nothing but recommendations for him.

Another figure I bought from Jeditaz arrived a few days ago. Excellent seller and excellent person!!!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718