Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 12" Customs Directory

Re: 12\" Customs Directory

Scott
    Hasbro 12" customs
    Gamorrean Guard
    Zuckuss

I'm thinking about re-classifying some 12" astromechs. Does anyone have any samples, tips. etc. Especially, what's the best way to get the chrome plating off?
    I'll post the results here once I'm done.

Hey guys I am new to the forum but an oldie to collecting. I like several other people recently unearthed my collection and thought to go to ebay because I thought they were worth a lot.

So here I am keeping them now and just being exposed to the real term of "variants."

I belong to POTF2.com and I love those guys but I thought I would post on here just to see if I can possibly get some more exposure.

I am an animation student in San Francisco and I got a 12" bossk for $10. As a kid I always love coming up with characters and one of the guys on POTF2 told me to paint this bossk after I asked if anyone had any to spare just to paint.

So here is my listing, I already had one really hardcore question I wasn't expecting, but I know I answered it right.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Star-Wars...item335c0d0572

Tell me what you think and if this sells for enough I will get more to come up with more characters.

I figured this ain't bad for my first attempt at a custom.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345