Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Horse Comic Book Checklist ! UPDATED 09.12.

Re: Dark Horse Comic Book Checklist !

i mean would you consider throwing in the novels and short stories as well, for a complete listing of all star wars stories.

No. This is meant to be a full checklist of Dark Horse comic books, not a full, complete timline.

I might consider doing a novel CHECKLIST later too.

Still looking good!

Have you thought about the Manga versions of ANH, ESB, and ROTJ? I know they are not comic book size, but they are published by Dark Horse.

Also, I didnt notice some of the exclusives like the Toys R Us Clone Wars Comics, The KB toys droids comic, FYI comic, the XBOX ROTS game priview comic, and some of the other comic con comics...

The Manga´s will be included in the INFINITIES section. Have to take a look into the bonus issues.

Devilworlds repinted Marvel UK stories that were not released in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear78
    Devilworlds repinted Marvel UK stories that were not released in the US.
    Thank you, I thought this where some paper strip, not available in the US. Changed it

if your interesed, here is a link to a SW comic book list and price guide... I think it has everything but is a little hard to navagate between titles.

comic list

what would be even better than this would be to post a list of comics that are NOT collected in tbp form.
    Coreplanets: Missouri and Kansas Star Wars Fan Site
    www.coreplanets.com

Great idea!
    Great list, too. I have been meaning to do some catching up on things I have missed.
    I want more figures...and I know I shouldn't!

dont know if you left these out on purpose... but their is a preview comic for Dark Empire and a preview comic for Dark Empire 2. There is also a Wizard special edition of Dark Empire #1 that has a really cool see through plastic cover.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast