Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: feedback for maynard

Maynard is a Great Trader

Just had My 1st Transaction with Maynard and it was Super Smooth, Great Communication and a Pleasure to Deal with, Thanks Again G
    "Only in the leap from the Lion's head will he prove his worth "

Re: Maynard is a Great Trader

I concur. Maynard remembered that my local TRU still had the only figure missing from his OTC collection. Upon his request, I was able to pick up General Madine and send the figure to Maynard. He paid cost + actual shipping promptly, no quibbles, great communication. You can be confident that your deals with Maynard will be SMOOTH.

edited: I wanted to add that it was nice playing a part in helping a fellow collector complete a line of figures.

Maynard is an excellent buyer. Had great communication throughout the entire process and sent payment fast.

Thanks again!
    My Feedback
    XboxLive Gamertag: JorusFett

Just completed a small trade with Maynard and everything went smoothly and without a hitch. Great trader and would gladly do business with him again. Highly recommended.
    "I don't mind if you don't like my manners. I don't like them myself. They're pretty bad. I grieve over them during the long winter evenings." --

feedback for maynard

Link to other Feedback thread

just purchest 3 sabers from maynard
    AAA+++ packing and scummer
    thanx alot bro...
    tk1565_cnairb101
    http://community.webshots.com/user/b...ollection_pics
    'the force is strong with this one"

Re: feedback for maynard

I purchased one saber from him too. It was packaged well and he shipped it out promptly. I'm very satisfied.
    I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

traded with maynard...top quality....quick shipping, and communication....top notch....

Great seller! Got my item in great shape and I am very happy with it!

Maynard hooked me up with a htf Ep.1 item. I couldn't believe how prestine it was. It was as close to C-10 as you could possibly get. On top of fast shipping, and exc/comm. Thanks again for the trade.
    -Ricardo
    "#1 Hater of PT Haters, OT+PT = SW Forever."
    "I'm like a bad penny, I always turn up."

Completed my first deal with Garo, great experience!! Excellent packing, fast communication- highly recommended! Will deal with again!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast